Callie's Apology

Callie POV:

One of the hardest things for me to do is to admit that I've done something wrong and to apologize and I can't believe that I'm having to do both and the worst thing about it is that it's to brother. As I walk up to his room door I look inside and see that he's just sitting on his bed exactly like he did the one time that he went mute. So I just decide to knock on the door.

" Can I come in" I say as I knock on his door. All he does is look at me and back at the blank wall. " Ok then" I say as I walk in and then sit down next to him. " Why did you do it" is all Jude said to me as he looked at me and back to the wall again. " I don't know... maybe because I wasn't thinking" I admit. " That's the thing though Callie you never think before you say stuff" he says getting upset and stands up to walk away. " You only react... you never think about how it's going to affect the ones that love you.... Like me... I know you tried to help, but look where it got us... yes it might of gotten me home but it also made me lose the one and only person that has ever cared about me more then you" says Jude as he starts to cry and sits down on the ground..... I'm now speechless.... " I didn't know" is all I can say. " Please leave... now" says Jude as he wants to be alone.... " Ok" is all I say before I do something that I'll regret and leave like he asks me to.

As I leave his room I shut the door and the next thing you know I'm outside Connor's house. After I'm done talking to Connor and get home I decide to try and talk to Jude and hopefully this time it goes better. Like the first time I knock and he says to come in, but this time he doesn't look at me at all when I talk to him.

" Still mad at me" I ask but of course no answer. " Ok then. The silent treatment..... Ready for school tomorrow" I say feeling like everytime he goes mute its because of me. After that I know the one thing that I can say that will make him talk again. " I went over to Connor's to apologize" and of course that made him look at me with a small smile. As he's about to say something I speak up " I really am sorry Jude, I know I haven't been the best sister lately and that I'm been missing a lot of your life lately and that you feel like you've lost your sister and that everytime that you do see me I make everything worst and I'm sorry. Just know that I'm trying to make everything right and that I love you... ok"? " Ok" is all he says before he starts to smile and gives me a big hug. " I love you Jude" is all I say as we hug. " I love you to" is what he says next. 

I'm sorry this ones short.. I've had a bad start to the day starting with getting up eight minutes after I was suppose to be at work and freaking out because it's only the second day of summer work and I feel like I'm going to get in trouble.... comment what you thinks going to happen next... is Connor gonna talk to Jude? is it to late for Callie to make everything right? Will Jude take Connor back?