Cupcake ☀️

Ship: Ryeji / Ryuji
Contains: nothing, just cuteness

Yeji has been overworking herself these past few days, and the members have noticed it and have tried to take her out to release some stress- But she always refused. Saying that she needs to do a lot of things and will hang out with them when she's free.

Ryujin, Yeji's girlfriend, Have been trying her hardest to relieve some of yeji's stress out. For weeks, she had been going in and out of yeji's office trying to convince her girlfriend to come out and have a little fun.

"Love, come on. Loosen up! You have plenty of time to finish that up, stop overworking yourself." Ryujin said, massaging the leader's back.

"Love- you know that I can't! I have a lot of things to do and I want everything to be perfect for midzy. But I promise you, once I'm done with all these stuff, I'll take you ou-" Before Yeji could finish, Ryu slumped her back on the couch being sulky.

Yeji sighed, taking a few seconds before she gets up and sit right next to Ryu.

Yeji sighed deeply, before looking at ryujin's direction. "Alright, we can go out and have some fun." Yeji smiled at the girl.

No response. Ryujin was staring blankly at a wall infront of her. Yeji smiled wider, "is my baby sulky?" She teased, still, no response.

"Come on baby, talk to me." Yeji softly held Ryu's hands, making Ryu scream inside, but she tried to not make it obvious.

Ryu took her hand away from Yeji's, trying her best to look mad. Yeji stared at her feet, not knowing what to do.

Yeji went out of the room, leaving Ryujin confused. Ryujin sighed, thinking Yeji has given up.

Yeji went back inside, with a box on her hands. Ryujin looked at the box Yeji's holding, a confused look on her face.

Yeji grinned, facing Ryujin. "Open it, love." Ryujin, being curious, took the box out of Yeji's hands, trying to look as sulky as possible. Yeji chuckled, laughing at her girlfriend's cuteness.

Ryujin looked at the box, there was a ribbon wrapped around it; a light pink ribbon. The box was white, which made Ryujin think that what's inside was a bento cake or something. There wasn't a plastic that make you see through the box- which made Ryu even more curious.

Ryujin slowly untangled the ribbon, then opening the box. She saw a cupcake inside, a beautifully made cupcake with pink frosting, sprinkles, and a blueberry on top. Ryujin tried not to smile, but she failed.

She looked up to the smiling Yeji, smiling back at her. The cupcake was from a coffee shop they always go to- where they first met. They'd always order this one certain cupcake-their all-time favorite.

"I thought that you were busy, how'd you find time to buy this for me?" Ryujin asked, "I asked Lia to buy it, since I don't have enough time to go out and buy one- and I thought that maybe I should gift you something for trying your hardest to relieve me some stress." Yeji smiled, caressing her girlfriend's arm. Ryujin was so touched, tears started to form in her eyes.

Ryujin looked down, so that Yeji won't see her tearing up. Yeji took the girl's chin softly, lifting it up. "Love, don't cry." She smiled, wiping the tears off of the girl's face.

Ryujin giggled, wiping her tears off. "God, I probably look like a mess now." She said, sniffing. "No love, you're still the prettiest girl. Even with messy hair, and red face." After Ryujin heard that, she got even redder, which made Yeji laugh.

Author's note : As I said, I'm a first time writer. Please don't hate on me. I'm aware that it's cringe, but I'll write better in the future. So stay tuned! Xoxo.

(Also, I made a Twitter account where I post random stuff + oneshots/au!! @/yejuil)

Thank you!! 🫶