Rainy Days🌧 (Part 2)

Ship: RyuChaer / ChaeRyu
Contains: breaking up

Quick summary: Chaer has always wanted to be an idol. Her girlfriend, Yuna. Has supported her since day one, until she's had enough.

Chaeryeong scanned the whole menu, 'I am not familiar with any of these dishes.' she thought.

She placed the menu list down, staring at it for a good minute.
Finally, she snapped back to reality, shifting her direction to the waitress who's raising her eyebrow at the lady.

"Yes?" Chaeryeong asked the waitress. "What's your order, miss?" The waitress took her note pad out, preparing to write down orders.

"Well, actually.." Chaeryeong started, "I'm not familiar with any of these- can you perhaps recommend me something good?" She smiled awkwardly. "Sure, have any allergies?" She smiled back.

"Peanuts." I said, observing her uniform, there was a name tag. It's a silver name tag that has "Ryujin" embedded on it. 

"Okay, peanuts." She walked towards the counter, I eyed her every step.
She looks young, about the age range of 20-23? Isn't she supposed to be at school or something? It's a Tuesday.

'Whatever, it's none of my business anyway. I should mind my own business.'

A sigh left my mouth, remembering my girlfriend— well, ex-girlfriend.
I placed my chin on my palm. A tired look plastered all pver my face.

"You alright, pretty?" Someone said. It was the waitress. She was holding a tray of food.

"Yes. And stop calling me pretty." Chaer rolled her eyes. Now more annoyed than sad.

She chuckled. 'How dare she chuckle?!'
"Well alright then, peanut." She smiled mischievously, placing down the tray infront of the other girl.

"Peanut?" I asked, confused. "You told me you're allergic to peanuts, right?" She asked. "And? That doesn't mean my name is peanut."  Chaeryeong stated, crossing her arms.

"Tell me your name then." She said, smiling innocently. Oh that smile.

"No." Chaeryeong replied coldly. "Why not?" The girl frowned.
"Are you nuts? Why would I give a stranger my name?" Chaer scoffed at her.

Ryujin sighed, defeated. "Alright then, tell me if you need me." She tucked her hair.

"No need." The girl replied, looking at her food. Oh she just hopes that they taste as delicious as they look.

Minutes have passed and the girl is done with her meal. Oh was she so full, she couldn't stop eating it. It tasted very delicious—or she was just hungry.

"Done with that, peanut?" She smiled, staring directly at the girl. "Yes, and quit naming me that." She glared at the smiling girl.

"No." She grinned widely. 'This girl is driving me nuts.'

Ryujin started cleaning out the table, then picking up the bowls and utensils Chaeryeong used.

The girl was so busy cleaning up, she forgot there was a person sitting at the table, her elbow accidentally smacked Chaeryeong's nose. Making both her and Chaeryeong shocked.

"Ow!" The girl held her nose, massaging it. "Oh, I am so sorry-" The other girl panicked, standing up infront of the girl. "Let me see."

Chaeryeong didn't know why, but she let the girl take her own hands off, and exchange them with hers. Her hands are so soft, it smelt like vanilla.

Ryujin massaged Chaeryeong's temple, unconsciously sliding her hand on Chaeryeong's neck.

The other girl's cheeks flushed as she felt Ryujin's soft hand caressing her neck.

Chaeryeong coughed loudly, pulling away. Although she felt empty without the girl's touch, she alsp felt like it was wrong. She's just gotten into a breakup and now she's already finding a new girl.

Meanwhile the other girl blinked and placed both of her hands beside her, standing awkwardly.

"Anyway here's your bill." The girl refused to make eye contact as she passed the bill to the other.

"A-ah, yes." Chaeryeong quickly opened her wet purse, trying to find her wallet.

Luckily, her belongings did not get wet, only her purse. She sighed in relief.

Chaeryeong passed her cash to the waitress and smiled, still not making eye contact to each other.

Chaeryeong stood up, preparing to leave.

She looked at the waitress, smiling awkwardly.
The waitress pursed her lips, as if she was about to say something, but didn't continue.

"Goodbye." Was the only word Ryujin could let out, still holding the tray. "Yeah, bye." Chaeryeong fast walked to the exit of the diner, sighing.

'Maybe I should come her often, huh? Good food.'