5

TREVOR

I don't know what spell this girl has put on me but I haven't even gotten to touch her yet and it's all I can think about right now. I wanna touch every inch of her fair skin. I wanna know what she smells like, probably like the beach.

Her red hair is pulled back into a ponytail, making the light sprinkle of freckles on her nose stand out. She's got something on her lips that are making them look juicer than ever. I can't stop staring at them and thinking about them all over me.

"What do you wanna do after college?" She asks me, "Or is hockey the long term plan?"

"I'm studying sports medicine," I love hockey but I don't see it as a long term plan for me, "I want to help people."

"But still be apart of sports?"

I nod taking a sip of my beer.

"Why don't you want to keep dancing?"

"It's not a long term career, I need to be able to make money, the dance world is too unpredictable," she doesn't sound like she believes it though.

"Hey strippers make good money," I tease with a smirk and then instantly regret it. Because now I'm picturing her in a tiny black thong and bra dancing around a pole.

Summer rolls her eyes at me, which with just the two interactions we've had, I notice she does a lot.

"I'm not gonna be a stripper," she laughs, "What would your stripper name be?"

"Mr. Magic," I nod.

"Have you thought about this before?" She laughs again, it's warm and I wanna hear it on loop.

"Everyone's gotta have a back up plan!"

"And yours is stripper?" She laughs again.

"Hell yeah it is!"

She shakes her head with a small laugh again.

"What would yours be?"

"My stripper name?"

I nod.

"Uhm," she scans the room looking for inspiration, "Is Big Red too basic?"

"No," I laugh, "But it sounds like a name of a fire truck."

"Well then Mr. Magic, give me a better option!"

"Ms. Magic," I wink at her and it gets me an eye roll.

"No," she's glaring at me but there's a playful look in her eyes, "What about Red Velvet? Like the cake," she smirks taking a sip from her water.

"That's the one," I nod.

SUMMER

On the drive home I pester Ellie with questions as she drives and she answers each one in too much detail. Like I did not need to know that Alex likes choking her. Or the exact measurements of his dick, how or why she has them I don't know and I don't want to know.

"Okay," Ellie puts her car in park after we pull into our apartment parking lot and turns to look at me, "You and Trevor, is it going to happen or not?"

I laugh, "Sorry, I didn't mean to laugh," I really didn't, it just slipped out, "It's not happening because there's no reason for it to happen."

"Oh c'mon, Summer! He's cute, you're cute. It's also beyond obvious he's into you!"

He might be into me but it's just physical. I know his type, college athletes only care about finding a hole to stick their dicks in. And as much as I like a good time, Trevor's gonna have to find another place to stick his dick.

"Yeah sure he is," I unbuckle my seat belt and pick up my purse from the floor in front of me. "And the ten other girls he probably has texting him."

I start to push the car door open when Ellie's stern voice glues me back to the seat, "Summer Grayson!"

I turn to look at her, knowing she has more to say. She may be small and cute but when she wants something she knows how to get it.

"You need to be fucked." She says it like a declaration.

"Ellie!"

"You're twenty-one not forty, you work way too much, then there's our early morning practices, games, classes and doing homework. You're in auto pilot mode," she sighs, "You need to just let loose and let someone fuck the stress out of you. Be young and free!"

"Who said I was stressed?" I cross my arms over my chest.

"The dark circles under your eyes."

"Hey!" I squeal, pulling down the sunshade in her car to look in its tiny mirror. But she's right, even with my concealer on I still look like I need to sleep for a week.

"I need a vacation, not a dick."

"No you need both, combined. At the same time. A vacation with a week of dick." Ellie laughs.

"Honestly, that's intriguing," I smile, "How do we set that up?"

"You give Trevor a chance, is how." She pushes open her car door and I follow her lead.

"Not happening," I shake my head as I shut the car door, we start towards the entrance of our building. "He's got a bigger ego then you."

"I do not have a big ego," she glares at me as we wait for the elevator, "I'm confident."

She's not wrong. I've never met someone so confident in themselves and literally everything they do. The first time I ever went out with Ellie she let a group of frat guys do body shots off her. I watched in shock but she enjoyed every second.

"And so what if he has a big ego?" Ellie shrugs as we get onto the elevator, "You fuck him and never see him again."

"Okay but if you and Alex are getting serious then I'll have to see him again," I can tell I caught her on that one because she looks like she's plotting again.

"Thank you for your concern, El," I look over at her, "But I'm okay, I promise."

"I know, I just worry about you and want the best for you," she smiles softly.

"I know and that's why you're my best friend."

"I love ya, Summer," she reaches over and gives my hand a squeeze.

"I love you, too," I smile over at her.