Dhmis Angst

No ships in this one, or at least no current ships.
Harry/Red guy; Example
Robin/duck: Example
Lemon/Yellow guy: Example
Their human in this, and my AU.
➳༻❀✿❀༺➳➳༻❀✿❀༺➳
Author POV:

The 3, Harry, Robin, and Lemon, were all bored in the house, they had nothing to do at the moment but sit in their chairs.
They had nothing to do,
"Hey guys, hey why don't we play uhm, Tic.. Tac...  Uhhh toe! "
Lemon, thought tic tac toe,
"No, that's far too boring! " Robin thought tic tac toe would be boring, Harry didn't really think of anything, he liked the silence more, so when Robin and Lemon started to fight more,  Harry got annoyed and sat up, He went to the dining room so he didn't have to hear Robin, and Lemons childish fighting over what they should do. Harry was actually perfectly fine with doing nothing, in fact when he looked at their to-do list, it said they would do nothing, like most days. Some days have things to do on them, but most didn't, Harry just got some water from the sink, and he drank the water.
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷Meanwhile with Robin and Lemonˏˋ°•*⁀➷

"We should play tic tac toe!!! "
"That's too boring!! "
"You're boring! "
"*gasp* how could you call ME boring?! If I'm boring, then you're annoying! "
"I'm not annoying! You are! "
"You are! "
"NO, YOU ARE! "

Robin and Lemons fighting was starting to get worse, especially when Lemon hit Robin for calling him annoying, this turned into a fist fight by the second: they were pulling each other's hair, pushing each other, hitting, and kicking!

When Harry walked in, he gasped himself, and saw that both were having a more, serious fight, so Harry being Harry, he broke up the fight by pushing Lemon off of Robin, and making them both stop hitting each other. Lemon just crossed his arms in response. Harry being both angry and worried, 
"what even started this?! "
"Not me. It was Robin. "
"Robin? "
"Was not! "
"Was too! "

They started fighting again, until Harry told both of them to stop, and he spilt up Robin and Lemon so they wouldn't fight, and he'd check up on both of them, and Harry took care of both Robins, and Lemons sounds, Robin had a bruise on his eye, as well as a scratch on his cheek that was bleeding.

Lemon, has a couple bruises on his leg, but said he was fine, Lemon also has a cut on his knee. After Harry healed both, he decided to leave them both separated from each other for a while.

            ˏˋ°•*⁀➷Time skipˏˋ°•*⁀➷

Everyone was all in their own rooms, and Robin was starting to feel a little bad, lemon also felt bad though, Robin got up from his bed, and walked out to Lemons room. He listened in for a couple seconds, and it sounded like Lemon crying, Robin, felt even worse, he knocked on Lemons door and asked to come in.

Lemon let him in, and when Robin came in, Lemon was crying, he was hugging his knees, and his head was down.

"Hey.. Lemon.. I'm sorry"
"I-its fine.. I guess... I just re-ally *hiccup* wanted to play tic tac toe.. "
"Would.. Would you like to.. Nononono, do you want to play tic tac toe together? And, maybe we can get Harry to join?.. "
"T-hank you, but- n-no *hiccup" thanks.. "
Lemon tried to smile, he did, but it only looked fake. Robin walked out, and Lemon was confused, he was still crying, but he wiped his tears.

Robin came back in with hot chocolate, and gave it to Lemon, and Robin knew Lemon loved hot chocolate.

Lemon drank the hot chocolate more happier. And for some reason the hot chocolate just calmed Lemon down? Robin hugged Lemon,
"T-thank you Robin.."
He smiled, and Robin smiled back, they were actually pretty great friends when they weren't fighting.