Chapter 6: I'm a Gangsta's Wife

Third POV:

"We're only here for you Ben", Jack spoke up.

"Yeah sure. So tell me... Why the hell should I listen to what Jimmy Bae's minion has to say?"

"And speaking of bae, if he wanted to see me, why didn't he come here himself? Why did he ask you to bring me to him, Jack Kang?", Ben continued.

"Whoever this Jimmy Bae is, he definitely ain't bae...", Y/n thought as she sweatdropped.

"Does he think he's Donald Na or something? Or... Is he just imitating him?", Ben pressed further.

"WHY DON'T YOU JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP, BEN! I DON'T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT WHAT YOU SAY! I'M GONNA KILL YOU RIGHT NOW!"

"Woah aggressive! Yikes-", Y/n shuddered at Jack's sudden outburst.

"OR DO YOU WANT ME TO ME TO TAKE CARE OF YOUR OTHER ARM TOO LIKE I DID ON THAT DAY? SO YOU COULD NEVER DARE CHALLENGE ME AGAIN!!"

Y/n stared wide eyed at Jack's comment before looking back at Ben. Just what did this guy go through?

Suddenly Alex ran up to Jack hollering, "YOU FUCKING SCUMBAG!!"

Alex swung his arm towards Jack's cheek causing a loud whack sound.

"There he goes damn, alex... I was just gonna talk them into submission and make 'em leave...", Ben thought, his eyebrows furrowed.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY? TAKE CARE OF IT? HUH? YOU BASTARD!"

Alex kept on swinging his hands at Jack without mercy. His punches were super fast too, his movements were blurry.

"He's fast.."

"Alex go. I thought he was just one of Ben's sidekicks but where did this come from?!", Jack panicked in his thoughts.

"HOW DARE YOU!!"

Y/N POV:

Before Alex could land a punch on Jack again, Jack threw a hard punch at Alex's cheek. It was red and blood dripped from his mouth. Ben face palmed himself mumbling something.

All of a sudden Alex started laughing hysterically. Now his behaviour was starting to scare me. Is he okay? His getting bodied by that guy...

"Maybe Jack hit his funny bone by accident or something?", I tried reasoning with myslef.

"You puny little rat...", Jack spoke up.

Jack's left cheek was swollen and blood was dripping from his mouth. Jack rubbed his sore arm continually while glaring at Alex.

"JACKASS! RAMPAGING ALL OF A SUDDEN!", Pinky yelled interfering in their fight.

Pinky then rammed a foot into Alex's side. With barely anytime to react, Alex managed to block Jack's punch. Alex's forearm turned red and swollen.

My eyes widened.

"That's just foul play-", I muttered.

"How could someone just gang up on one person. That ain't a fair fight... But then again they are gangsters", I thought.

"Do you see how stupid you were now that you've taken a blow? Who the fuck do you think you are!"

"And there's much more where that came from", Jack continued.

I didn't know why but I suddenly had this sudden urge to run up to them and just mindlessly beat them up. Totally just wreck them.

I didn't even realize I was already running up towards them. By instinct I jumped into the air, round house kicking pinky in the head.