Break On Through The Other Side

Pairing: Jake Lockley x fem! Reader, with a hint of the moon boys. (3rd and final part)

Desc: After Marc and Y/N had their conversation, the boys to have seemed to disappear. Y/N is tired of the random silence between them and wants to change that.

Warning tags: hurt + comfort, the mention of a god, confrontation, sexual tension. AND OF COURSE FLUFF.

Word count: 2.7k

⋆。˚ ☁︎ ˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆⋆。˚ ☁︎ ˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆  ⋆。˚ ☁︎ ˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆⋆。˚ ☁︎ ˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆⋆。˚ ☁︎ ˚。⋆。˚☽˚。

                      It's been weeks since the boys have reached out to you, well it felt like weeks. It was really only a couple of days, but each hour that passed made you pick the skin on the edges of your nails. At work, you'd turn on your phone to check to see if you missed a message, a call, or anything. But your phone only had many notifications from different group chats It was easy to distract yourself at work but small things would remind you of them. Thankfully your boss allowed you to go home early, and you didn't have to hide behind the "I am okay" mask. You were now in your apartment, it was cold. You weren't sure if it was cold because of the weather or because of their absence. You couldn't handle it anymore. You had messaged them several times, thankfully the messages went through but no response.  You quickly dialed Steven's number, it rang for several seconds. Within those seconds you prayed that he would answer. At least just for one second. But the line went to his voice mail "Hiya, it's me Steven. Leave a message, later gators". You bit your nail as you said in the voicemail "Steven, baby, it's me, Y/? Please call me back. Or hey Marc, please stop being a jerk and call me back. I just want to know if you guys are okay. I miss you". You ended the call.   You sat at the edge of your couch and sighed loudly, what were you going to do now? You lay down on your back on your couch and looked at the ceiling.  Had you done something wrong? Did you accidentally trigger Marc? Was Steven upset because you knew about his crush? You grabbed a pillow and screamed into it. What the fuck were you going to do now? You turned your phone back on and saw the time it read 12 am, midnight. You threw the pillow across the room and stood up. "Fuck this, I am going over to their apartment. They cannot do this to me". You said out loud as you slipped your black boots on. On your way out, you grabbed your coat to keep your purse safe and turned off the lights.

-At Steven's Apartment-

                     Jake sat comfortably on the couch as he watched the soccer game, it was a rerun of Guatemala vs Mexico. Jake had just ordered a thin-crust hot pie on the phone, and he had bought a nice bottle of wine. He had just gotten back from one of Khonshu's missions, luckily it wasn't such a bad one. It was just a crazy lunatic running around wanting to break into houses. For him, this mission was like taking a walk through the park. But, that didn't mean that he wasn't harmed in the process. His knuckles had been bleeding, but Jake was too lazy to care. He simply placed a few tissues on the wound and an ice pack. Jake continued to watch the game until the phone began to buzz. Jake groaned and decided to ignore the call. "Shouldn't we answer? It could be important." Steven inquisitively said, "Why do you think it's your girlfriend, Y/N?" Marc mocked Steven, Steven scoffed "Don't act like you don't like her either prick! You were flirting with her last week!"  Steven argued back "Why are you jealous she might like me better? Or did you nearly piss your pants that I told her your secret" Marc bullied Steven again "Hey! I wasn't ready to tell her jerk! I was waiting for the right time." Steven quietly said, Marc, rolled his eyes "Pft, yeah right. They would have found Nefritit's tomb before you would have told her that you have a crush on her. What was making you wait so long pussy?" Marc started up again.   Jake rolled his eyes and stated out loud "If it's Y/N, she'll get the hint to leave us alone for her own good. In addition, it's late as hell. What if it's a telemarketer boy? Let's just please enjoy our night. Our pizza should be arriving soon." Jake silenced both of the boys. One of them was going to start up again, Steven, but Jake said: "I swear to god Steven if you make my headache worse I am knocking the three of us out". Not another beep was said and the three of them went back to watching the game.