01

~ Third person pov~

it was a nice day at Evelyn's neighborhood, with all her friends being all joyful and everyone being their for each other , even her husband , jack , being the alpha of the men group of them laughing along with him.

" oh , you know what we should do? since it is almost our 21 years of living here , we should throw a party at Evelyn's house !" Bunny said to the girls as Alice and Peg squealed of happiness as Evelyn smiled at their goofyness.

" yeah , we should i will tell jack about this when we get home , what time do you want it to start?" Evelyn asked Bunny as she thought of a moment.

" we should have it around six through midnight? wouldn't that be fun?" Bunny asked as Alice looked at Evelyn with puppy eyes.

" but midnight? wouldn't that be too late? i mean our husband's have work the next day" Evelyn explained as the girls rolled their eyes.

" ugh , classic Evelyn , it would be okay we will just end it at twelve o 'clock at dot " Peg said as she thought for a moment.

" alright , but who ever gets drunk the most i'm not cleaning your throw up shit " Evelyn said making the girls laugh as she laughed as well.

a party wouldn't be so bad right ? i mean , it's only friends from our neighborhood. what could go wrong?

" EVELYN!" someone yelled her name as she got out of her thoughts as she looked behind to see who was yelling her name. it was her husband jack.

" yes hun?" she asked her husband confused on why he yelled.

" their is new people in the town that i want to introduce you to " he explained making the girl chuckle.

" you could of came over where i was with the girls instead of screaming my name " Evelyn said with a chuckle as her husband came in front of her and put his hand on her chin.

" just like how u were last night" he said with a smirk making Evelyn blush deeply as he put his arm around her and started walking to the new people.

" bill , violet , i want you to meet Evelyn, my wife" he said as he introduce them as Violet smiled at Evelyn making her look at her confused.

" you are so beautiful, oh my goodness , i can imagine why jack chose you" Violet says making everyone chuckle as she smiled at her.

" thank you , you are as well , if it wasn't for bill , i would take you on a date " Evelyn said making everyone chuckle again.

" oh! also jack , the girls want to have a party at our house since it's almost our 21 years of living here , can we have it?" she asked her husband as he molded as she looked at violet and bill.

" you guys should come too , since your new , i could introduce you to my girls , okay i'm going to take her bill , she's mine now" Evelyn said as she took her away and started walking where the girls were.

" so , how long have you and jack been married for?" Violet asked making Evelyn remembering the first time they met.

" almost , 10 years " the girl said as violet stared at her with an awe as they saw the ladies laughing.

" girls , meet Violet , Violet these are my girls " Evelyn introduced to them as they greeted each other.

" oh my goodness your so fucking beautiful! your husband is lucky to have you! if you guys have a divorce will it be my turn? " Alice said making the girls laugh.

" Alice , no no she's mine " Evelyn said as she put her arm around her shoulder making her chuckle.

" hi , i'm bunny and thats peg! we are so glad you chose this community your gonna love it " Bunny said making the girl smile.

" thank you , but i heard their's gonna be a party , what time does it start?" Violet asked as Evelyn looked at bunny.

" at six and ends at twelve o'clock at midnight" bunny explains as she nodded. 

" oh , Ev have you told him?" Alice asked as i nodded.

" he said yeah it's fine , bill her husband is coming as well" Evelyn explained as she didn't noticed the girls looking behind her as her husband was coming running ready to pick her up.

" what are you guys staring at?" Evelyn said with a chuckle as she squealed when she felt someone picked her up and threw her over her shoulders.

" Babe! put me down" Evelyn said to her husband making him chuckle.

" no , we have to get ready for the party tonight" he said to her making the girl pout as they headed home.

~ at jack's and Evelyns home ~

" now , can you put me down? " Evelyn pouted as jack put her down while they stared at each other eyes.

" you're perfect you know?" Jack said with a smiled making his wife chuckle. 

" yes honey , you tell me that everyday , i'm not even bothered" she said with a chuckle as she peaked.  him on the lips and headed to the kitchen to clean.

as she was cleaning jack took out some eggs for him to make for himself since his wife forgot to do breakfast because they were in a rush. but who could blame them? after what happened last night.

" no no , jack let me do it , you can't cook for shit " Evelyn joked as her husband gave her a dirty look.

" well , if you would let me cook for once i wouldn't be a bad cooker " her husband said as she put his arms around her waist as his wife leaned in with his touch.

" don't be a offended , i still love you , besides i don't let you cook because you have work to do at night and morning's " the wife explained as he kissed her on the neck and left to the couch to watch some tv.

as she was making some eggs , she got a text from Bunny.

Bunny: remember, we're still on for tonight ! better have some wine ready!!.

Peg; oh , she will , she never forgets her delicious wine.

Evelyn: girls , stop blowing up mines and alice phone's and get dressed.

as she chuckled threw her phone she didn't realized the eggs was burning. well fuck.

" honey , you know the eggs are burning right ?" Jack said making her chuckle as she turned off the stove and threw some water on it so it will go away.

" i told you to let me do it , now our house smells like burnt" her husband said as she rolled her eyes with a smile.

——————————————————————————-

to be continued !!