Hair

Fluff🥳🫶🫶

——————————————
Shoto has been unable to book a hair cut for four months. No matter what hair salon he went to, they were always completely booked up. Perhaps it had something to do with Christmas coming up, he wasn't sure, but it was certainly getting on his nerves.

Shoto's previously rather short hair was now growing out, the back went below his ears in a sort of mullet way, and his fringe was beginning to interfere with his vision. Whilst it didn't really get in the way of daily activities or training, it was simply annoying. From having to push his fringe back to read, to the amount of time it took to dry. Shoto wasn't sure how girls did it everyday.

Currently stood in the dorm's kitchen, he was glaring at the open fridge, hand gripping the door so tightly his knuckles had turned white. /Someone/ has taken his leftover soba. That was labeled with his name. How could they? Shoto has been looking forward to eating it all day!! :(

That was when he felt another's presence in the previously empty kitchen, turning his head whilst holding the same unamused expression (even more so than usual), his eyes fell onto a certain blonde boy. Ah, Katsuki. Perhaps he was going to cook. Katsuki's cooking was good.

Shoto was about to ask him that when his gaze traveled down..onto /his/ soba. In Katsuki's hands. Half eaten. Ah. How dare he. katsuki was wearing his usual smug smirk, clearly enjoying being the cause of ruining Shoto's day. The split haired male let out a soft, upset hum, as he slowly closed the fridge door as to not waste energy. "Bak-" he paused mid sentence, a soft heat rising in his cheeks.

Katsuki had crossed over the kitchen and towards him, now in the process of pushing Shoto's fringe back out of his eyes, hand lingering for a moment before the blonde pulled away. "There we go. I can see you now."

-end

______________
Authors note

Okay!! This is the first chapter, honestly im not expecting this to get any views but if your reading this thank youvcdjeirhfhekei!!!

These chapters will vary in length!! Sometimes they could just be a few sentences if i get a sudden idea, or long!! Probably wont write more than like 2k words though-