Chapter 5

Msi Harisa Velleaga

"Mui! W-Why are you here?" Umiwas ako ng tingin kay Professor Silvestre. "Sabi ni Maman you two fought the other day? Bakit kayo ngayon magkasama?"

Mui is wearing a white long sleeve that is tucked inside his dark blue pants. The first two buttons of his shirt is open, and his tight and masculine chest is almost exposed.

His eyes darted on the Professor who seems too fascinated seeing my brother. I don't know but I got a little irritated with her reaction.

"I followed her. Nakaramdam yata na sinusundan ko sya kaya dito sya pumunta sayo." he said, coldly.

"I told you to stop following me, kuya! Ano ba?" Nagdadabog na tono ni Mari.

Mui's jaw clenched and glanced at the professor again. "Don't start when other people are watching, Mari Purple.." his baritone voice made it clear.

"Da—"

"Msi? Is there a probl—Ay.." it was the two other professors who checked out what is happening. "A-Ah hindi ka kasi agad nakabalik so.."

I gave Professor Gallardo a smile. "It's okay, ma'am.. You can go back to watching the movie don't worry, I just need to talk to my siblings."

I've also noticed how Miss Kamira shut her mouth when she saw my siblings.. or maybe just Mari?

Professor Gallardo smiled. "Naku hindi na, Msi! We'll just see you in school. Uuna na kami hehehe—"

"No—"

"We insist, Velleaga. I forgot I have to get ready for my students recital in two days.." Miss Kamira stated.

"Ay oo! That's true! Diba Kali? Tara na!"

She just gave Professor Gallardo a nod bago inalis ang tingin sa kakambal ko.

Professor Silvestre suddenly became awfully quiet.

I wonder why..

Pinilit ko pa sila na mag stay pero wala din ako nagawa ng si Professor Silvestre na mismo ang nagsalita. I can't talk back to her! Mukang mas lalong naman na-bad mood si Mui nang nagsimulang mag tantrums si Mari matapos makaalis ng tatlong propesor.

Naupo si Mari sa mahabang sofa habang nakatayo kami ni Mui sa harap nya.

"What's the matter, Mui?"

He turned to me with his disappointed eyes. "Do you know what our sister stupidly have done?" he said, pointing at Mari who's frowning real hard.

"It's not stupid, Kuya Mui! Fermare!"

"Then what the heck do you call it? Ginawa mo yon dahil alam mong hindi ka pagagalitan nina mom at maman!" He breathed heavily.

Kumunot ang noo ko. "Bakit? Ano ba kasing ginawa ni Mari para magalit ka ng ganyan?" I held his arm and started brushing his back to calm him down.

"That damn kid made out with a random student in a classroom in front of a damn professor! What a classe bassa!" He called Mari a low class. 

What?

"She what?" I looked at Mari with the same look as Mui. She never done that before!

I know she made out with some girls before, it's not like it's new because she's Mari Velleaga—but never in a classroom and specially in front of a professor!

"Why did you do it?" I asked her calmly. Hindi sya umimik. "Mari, you can be suspended for doing that! Or worst—expelled! Wag mo idadahilan that Maman owned the school because I know for myself that she will do nothing about your la cattiveria."