~ Chapter 15~

Today, Sapnap asked me if he could take me to a skate park and teach me how to skate so we could go more frequently together other than just him alone. 

I had said yes, mostly because of Sapnap's excitement but also because skating was always something I wanted to try out. 

~~~

 Sapnap ran to his room, and I could hear him rummaging through his messy closet. A few minutes later I can hear him slam his closet door repeatedly trying to shut it. I giggle as I hear him groan in annoyance.  

I hear one last slam and a victory 'hah' echos down the hall. His quick footsteps come down the hallway from his closet upstairs and he walks down the hall quickly with a smile. 

"Having a war with your closet huh?" I joke as we begin walking to the front door.

"I need to clean that thing out." He sighs and rolls his eyes. 

I laugh slightly as he opens the front door, and we walk out into the morning air.

I glance at Sapnap and see him digging in his pockets for the car key. Once he unlocks it, I bolt to my side of the car and hop in and see him stop dead in his tracks from the concrete by the front door.

He slowly lifts his head from looking at his hand with the key to me and I can see the steam already starting to pour from his ears. 

There was always one rule in the car, I could NOT open the door for myself. So of course, I always try to get around that to bug Sapnap, but today he was not having it. 

He marches over to my side and opens it and bends down to my eye level. 

"Darling, how many damn times do I have to tell you to NOT open your car door." He says looking in my eyes. 

I blush slightly at his tone, "I-I." I try to get out as he continues to look in my eyes with a smirk. 

He smirks and slides his left arm around my back and his right under my legs and lifts me out of the car.

"S-sapnap, put me down!" I say struggling trying to get out of his grasp. 

He laughs at my struggling and puts me down, he takes my hand and walks back over to my side. He opens the door and lets me in, and I just roll my eyes. 

He walks over to his side and gets in and looks at me. 

"Don't think I didn't see you rolling your eyes." He says and then puts the key in the ignition turning it. 

I raise my eyebrows and go to talk against it, but he brings his hand up and puts it over my mouth, I furrow my eyebrows and try to pry his hand away, but he just giggles and keeps it there. 

I smirk slightly and lick his hand and he looks over at me with a disgusted look. 

"Did you really just lick my fucking hand." He says looking back to the road. 

I nod and he just shakes his head and takes his hand away wiping it on his pants. 

I giggle and he brings his hand back and lays it on my thigh rubbing it slightly. 

"Are you excited to learn how to use a skateboard?" He asks taking a glance at me.

"Yeah, I used to long board. I don't think those are the same as skateboards though." I say laying my hand on his and playing with his promise ring.

"They are not the same, your right. Longboards are more for riding; skateboarding is usually more tricks. Not that you can't do that on longboards, but skateboards are made for tricks." He says with a smile.