1

.                     A new one for the day

-------------------------------------------------------

"Awwwwaaaa that was refreshing" said kitagawa marin, a long blonde hair with pink tips, and dark pink eyes, and great personality, pretty girl over all.

As she quickly makes her self some breakfast. She was getting ready for the first day of school, she was excited. Junior high was going to be fun, she'll make sure of it. She loves learning, she also obsessed with anime and video games, with her high IQ she'll pass just fine!

Sadly it's a new school but the last before high school so should be fun!

........

.....

.....

.....

.... Maybe....

Anyways! She finishes her breakfast and cleans her dishes. Puts on she shoes and steps out of her apartment. As she walks along the pavement to her school. She graves her scrunchie and puts her hair into a low ponytail.

She steps in front of the Tall building, her new school.

             .         ░✖∧✿━☆゚.*・。゚✿∧✖░

As she's now in front of her new classroom door, she waites for her teacher to tell her to enter. She plays with her hoodies strings, after a bit she hears " enter " from her new teacher. " Here goes nothing" she said quietly as she slides the door open.

Kitagawa POV

As i walk up to the front, i face the class with a smile " hiya, the names kitagawa marin, nice ta meetcha, hope we get along" I said with a smile as I look around the classroom. 'damn, their all so flustered, how cute!" I think to my self " alright kitagawa-san you can site where ever there's an empty seat" said Suri-sensei, i look at her and nod and walk twords an empty seat in front of a very pretty dark haired girl. I blush slightly as i make eye contact with her. But it's a bit weird that theirs only empty seats around the girl.

"Alright class today-" Suri-sensei start talking about what we'll be doing for day, I quickly write a note and throw it behind me to the cute girl.

The note
' hey 👋'

I listen to the lesson as I waited for a response from purple-chan, the note was then passed back to me by said girl.

The note

' hey 👋'
'hello'

I smiled as wrote down the question of a life time.

The note
'hey 👋'
'hello'
'would you like to be friends?'

I pass the note back as the teacher was about to look back to the class.

I didn't get the note back right away but i did get a response but it didn't answer my question?

The note
'hey 👋'
'hello'
'would you like to be friends?'
' are you sure?'

I quickly wrote down my response, It confused me, why would you ask if someone who was asking you if you want to be friends, if they were sure? Pretty sus but ok

The note
' hey 👋'
' hello'
' would you like to be friends?'
'are you sure?'
' absolutely! Why wouldn't I be sure? Is there something that wouldn't make me sure about be friends with you?'

I waited for a response as i was really confused on what she meant.

The note
' hey 👋'
' hello'
' would you like to be friends?'
'are you sure?'
' absolutely! Why wouldn't I be sure? Is there something that wouldn't make me sure about be friends with you?'
' It's hard for me to talk to people so maybe you would want someone to talk to'