5

Tw- abuse/alcoholism mention

Robin woke up to the deep moon. He hadn't known when Finn usually woke up, but Robin woke up extra early to walk to school. He'd gotten his license last year, but enjoyed the sight of the moon.

"Finn" he tapped the boy and Finn turned to his side
"Hm"
"What time do you and Gwen normally wake up?" He asked and Finn rubbed his eyes.

"6." The boy rolled back over and Robin turned to grab his phone, it was roughly 4:30 am and he'd normally leave at 6:30. He'd decided he'll just drive Finney and his sister to school that day.
Robin rubbed his eyes and got out of bed before looking at the fast asleep finn, he looked peaceful. Robin walked to the bathroom hopping into a steaming hot shower, it burned his back in a pleasant way. He'd slipped on a Nike hoodie with khakis quickly putting a black bandana in his hair.

Robin grabbed his backpack looking to see what homework he had. It was lots, but he just threw it all away before walking back to his bedroom.
"Hey, start waking up Finn" he turned the light on before walking out. He heard the boy groan as he walked down the hall to the guest room.
"Gwen.. wake up it's six" she looked over and stuck up her thumb so he shut the door walking out.

   When Robin got back to his room Finney was combing his hands through his hair. Robin opened the window before going through his closet and finding the shit he needed. He rolled a blunt pressing it against his lips, dragging it out blowing the smoke. He turned his head to see Finn staring
"Don't even ask, tonight you can" finney frowned.

"Just one?" He made puppy eyes and Robin tried looking away, but his eyes were pulled to stare. Next thing he knew he was holding the blunt out towards Finn's mouth. Finney quickly exhaled before erupting in a coughing fit. "Ew!" He said smacking his chest.
"How do you do that then stay so healthy and athletic?"

"Since when was I athletic to you?"
"I don't know-" Finn said

"I literally threw up on the pacer test this year" robin laughed. A knock was heard at the door and Robin walked over opening it, he saw Gwen.

"Hey, you ready to go?" He asked and she nodded.

The three walked out of his house, Robin didn't live far, but knew Finney liked talking to Bruce in the mornings so he got into his beaten up car.
   When they pulled into the school parking lot people stared at the sight of Robin and Finney. Usually they'd see Robin beating the kid up, but now it was them being inches apart. Robin followed Finn walking up to the couple Bruce and Vance.

"What's up lovebirds" Vance said before he was shown a glare.

"Hey fag" robin rolled his eyes as Vance smacked his ass getting a scoff from Bruce, Vance looked over.
"Ah sorry this hands for Bruce's ass only"

Finn and Robin both started to fake gag at the words. "That's disgusting!" Finn held his mouth.

(Skip to after school)

   Robin agreed on taking Finn to Bruce's party. He'd have to watch the boy carefully from the drug usage. But before the party Finney asked Robin, Bruce, Vance and Bruce's little sister to come over for a movie since they had a couple hours, it surprised robin that Finn didn't expect them to hate each other again after school. He sort of liked it better though.

Finn walked in the house looking at he ground, the boy went silent. "Nice house finney" Bruce said.

"Thanks.." robin noticed the mood change when they walked in. The house didn't feel like a home.
"Yeah it's nice, except for the bottles everywhere" Amy said. Finn tried ignoring it and to just watch the movie, but Robin saw his eyes shifting every few minutes.

Robin quickly stood up walking to Finns kitchen grabbing a bag he reach down on the ground picking up a bottle, soon enough the floor was clear from all the broken shards. He sat back down next to the boy as Finn looked at him biting his lip.
"You didn't have to-"
"I know, but I saw it bothered you and hurt you.. so I helped. I know what it feels like" robin intertwined there hands as his heart raced a million times a minute. Robin had no clue what he was doing, the boy had just gotten broken up with and now Robin was hitting on him...

Maybe Robin didn't deserve Finney, finn always stayed positive and so easily forgave Robin for all the years of trauma he'd put finn in. Not knowing what happened at home to the boy.

After the party, robin had to find a way to cut himself off he couldn't stand it. Every time robin began to fall in love- he'd only hurt them worse in the long-run.

He couldn't hurt finn..