Fluttering Bird

Here's the next chapter.....
Warning mature content ahead.....

=======================================================

I went to bed that night my mind upon the kiss received by Snape, and also how it made me feel, because also Malfoy's kiss was heated and flustered me, but Snape how he made me weak in the knees was more intense than when Malfoy kissed me.
My mind pondering over the matter until I fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I finally learned my way around Hogwarts, and I often went to a open courtyard, where the grass was immaculately green, and when my feet touched the grass with my boots, it felt like I was walking on clouds, and back home in Kansas unlike here, you could not walk barefoot unless you want your feet impaled by stickers, so I'd often remove my men's socks upon my feet, and have my feet rest on the grass as I would sit upon a rock formation that was flat like a seat.

My music was in my ears, and I look upon the cloudy sky, and emotions flowed within me of the singer, as my mind repeated the song completely in how it sounds, and I mouth the song, lip syncing it, and the singer was Japanese, to other students if they watched me it looked like I could speak Japanese, but sadly I can't nor read it, but the music is so beautiful of Japanese Rock, and Metal, the screamo shit.
Only a few songs I can sing well on my many playlists upon my phone that cannot die.

The song that was playing was Sacrifice by Jiluka, a Japanese metal band, the song was brilliant and beautiful to me.

My phone sat on one of my thighs, as the earbuds were in my ears connected to it, and I lip synced the song the best I could, including the growling parts, and the non-growling parts, and there were a few English words in the song, the emotions of the singer flowing through me, tranquility running through my system, and I felt the energy of things around me, of nature, which made me more tranquil, and into my music, lip syncing it.

The song soon ended, and my heart was beating in tattoo of rhythms, and I look upon my hand that I pulled from my chest, and I let out a relaxed breadth.
I wore the clothing Snape spent his own money on being tailored, which was men's clothes, and I wore a button up gray shirt, with a black suit vest over it, and as well as suit pants, and I wore my boots from home, since I never gave him my shoe size, and he measured my feet himself to send orders for socks, and even had a female teacher measure me for underwear and bras that we are waiting on being made.

I felt suddenly I wasn't alone, chills forming upon my body, and I take my earbuds from my ears, tilting my head up a little, me perking up at the feeling, something I've always done since I was a kid to listen to my surroundings with my good hearing, and I heard footsteps on the grass approaching me, and I pull on my socks quickly, and my boots, but who walked up to me was Malfoy.

"Kiddo, you scared me."
I gasp at him, my hand on my chest, my heart quickening from him sneaking up behind me.

I truly don't understand his fascination with me, seriously it is like he don't get the hint that I'm trying to avoid him, and yes though he is intelligent he failed that last test as he thought he would fail, and he is being held back a year.

"I'm not a child anymore which I have in fact told you."
He says rather sarcastically to me.

"Again with you saying that.
I'm eight years your senior, so to me you are in fact a child as I told you before."
I repeat the thing I told him in Snape's apartment.

I sigh at his face that seemed to be unamused by my reply.
"Are you stalking me?"
I ask him, rubbing my neck nervously, a habit that shows I'm uncomfortable or nervous.