The Story

It was just another day at the agency, Ranpo was munching on his snacks, Atsushi was doing both his and Dazai's paperwork, Yosano was doing whatever in her little clinic, and Kenji was out beating up thugs or talking to old ladies or something.

Dazai was sitting on Kunikida's table which, of course, annoyed kunikida.

Dazai took Kunikida's hand and asked,"Kunikida-kun, may I take you out tomorrow?"

"Well uh, I guess so. For how long?"

"The whole day."

"Dazai, I can't be with you the whole day, I have things planned idiot!"

"Well, Kunikida-san,"Atsushi spoke up,"Maybe Dazai-san has something special planned for tomorrow?"

"I highly doubt this bastard has anything planned other than us watching watching trashy romcoms together on his very worn out couch." Kunkida said.

"WHAAAAT?! Of course I have something planned. I just didn't know you had this little faith in me." Dazai said as he dramatically fake cried.

"And if that plan is us watching trashy romcoms all day, I will strangle you."

"Oh! So scary!"

"Dazai!!!" Kunikida growled and his hands were already at Dazai's throat.

"Okay, okay. The plan is not us watching us trashy romcoms together." Dazai said.

"That sounds like a trap." Kunikida said back.

"It's not, I swear. I'll let you push me off a bridge if I'm wrong." Dazai said.

Kunikida sighed. He supposed it was okay to take a chance with Dazai just this once.

"Okay Dazai, I'm all yours tomorrow."

"Okay yay! Thank you so much!" Dazai said as he hugged kunikida.

~(time skip to next day)~

Kunikida opened his door to a very excited looking Dazai who threw himself into Kunikida's arms right away.

"Hello Kunikida-kun!!" Dazai greeted him,"Have you eaten yet?"

"Not yet, I got up a little late today, so you can come in and I'll make-"

"Shhhhh," Dazai put finger up to Kunikida's lips. "You don't have to cook today."

"So does that mean you're cooking?? That's really sweet you but I can't eat-"

"Okay okay! I get it, I can't cook. But I'm not alright? There's a small restaurant that opened up nearby, and I wanted to take you there is all."

"Okay, so does that mean, I'm paying for it?" Kunikida asked.

"Oh, my beloved Doppo I'm so touched by your kindness but just for today, let me pay alright?" Dazai said and placed a light kiss on his lips.

"Yeah, Yeah whatever." Kunikida mumbled.

"I'll go change...".

"Oh! Can I come with you?" Dazai asked with a smile creeping on his face.

"WHAT??? Stay outside!!" Kunikida said (quite loudly) and shut the door in his face.

Dazai waited until Kunikida changed, which didn't take him too long. Kunikida walked out in more casual clothes from what he usually wears. He was wearing a long-sleeved shirt with the sleeves rolled up, some white Jeans and a sweater tied around his neck. He had a hair clip in his mouth and was pulling back half of his hair. He shifted all his hair to one hand and took from his mouth and fastened his hair with it.