✗ star station performance₍₂₎

THE STAR STATION PERFORMANCE (2)
-

ASTERIS CHAPTER ' SS PERFORMANCE [OCT. 28TH 22']
| welcome to another ASTERIS chapter ! in this chapter, will they finally take home their first ever win?
-
MEMBERS INVOLVED (6) -
| AERA. YEONSOO. YENA. MINA. KURA. && CALLIE
-
✰ star station stage ⌇the fans in the audience begin to cheer and scream as they see the staff walking the ASTERIS to the stage to be interviewed and perform. the girls also notice MINA and the other MC EVAN standing beside each other.

STAFF MEMBER ‹ ok so- please read these stage directions because this is how we want the scene to roll out.

STAFF MEMBER ‹ please make to do the scene perfectly because this will all be live- does everyone understand?

ASTERIS ⟩ YEONSOO ‹ yes!

ASTERIS ⟩ KURA ‹ yes- we understand

STAFF MEMBER ‹ ok good- I'll be handing this to you then

* the staff member hands the script to KURA and they all begin reading the script *

ASTERIS ⟩ AERA ‹ let's ace this the first time- ok?

ASTERIS ⟩ CALLIE ‹ right!

STAFF MEMBER ‹ thirty more seconds everyone until we go live again!

* everyone on stage begin to move toward their set positions as the cameras go live again and MINA is quietly reading their script while EVAN is doing the same. they patiently go over it as they wait for the cameras to begin their segment *

STAFF MEMBER ‹ alright! let's now begin the show-

5...

4...

3...

2...

1...

STAFF MEMBER ‹ annnnnd we are now- LIVE!

MC ⟩ MINA ‹ SHOOTING DOWN FROM THE STARS! ~

MC ⟩ EVAN ‹ FROM THE STARS ABOVE! ~

BOTH ‹ hello it's your MC duo... MIAN!

MC ⟩ MINA ‹ MI- here!

MC ⟩ EVAN ‹ AN- here as well!

MC ⟩ MINA ‹ welcome to 'STAR STATION' where we shine bright from the stars above- let's see what the star charts are saying-

* EVAN starts to pretend that he is on the phone while looking around the room *

MC ⟩ EVAN ‹ MINA-shi before we meet our groups today, I hear that you like flowers- so I have some for you.

MC ⟩ MINA ‹ oH? really all of a sudden?

* five unnoticeable people begin to sneak and crouch behind them as EVAN hands MINA the supposedly "flowers" while smiling deviously >:) *

MC ⟩ MINA ‹ I wasn't expecting this at all.
( says while laughing and cover mouth )

* the flowers aren't REALLY flowers at all- it's an ASTERIS
album .. EVAN begins to speak as the unknown people reveal themselves scaring MINA *