[2] xiao - company

pre-note:

second chapter !!! :D

gonna be pretty short

collegestudent!xiao x softdom!succubus!reader

basically modern!au (of course, what a surprise) you're a succubus and he summons you one night to keep him company

heehehhehehehehhehhe

super excited to get this out as i wrote it yesterday and i love it <33

definitely nsfw but no smut unfortunately, sorry :(

the playlist that gave me lots of inspo is called "pov: you're an incubus/succubus and you have been summoned by xiao || 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭 ♡" on youtube

---

sitting in your inner realm's tranquil peace with your eyes closed and resting, a familiar voice pokes through the quietness and into your ears. a voice calling your name, gently but with a tinge of neediness.

your lustful eyes open slowly, revealing the surroundings of your summoner as well as himself.

xiao,  who also happened to be a frequent client of yours as of late, and you two had become quite close acquaintances.

it seems that non-human beings really do experience 'mortal desires.'

materializing into xiao's room, your entrancing figure walks over to him sitting with his legs crossed on the middle of his bed.

you sit next to him, keeping eye contact with him as his face grows more and more flushed by the second. settling yourself into his lap and reaching your fingers up to his waist, you smile teasingly and whisper into his ear, causing him to jump slightly.

"hello again, sweetheart~."

"anything specific you'd like from me tonight?"

you can almost feel the heat radiating off his cheeks as you slowly slide your hands under his shirt. his breath hitches at your cold fingertips on his skin and he buries his forehead in your shoulder to try and hide the red hue covering his face.

there's a quiet indecipherable mumble heard from him.

"hm? what is it, darling?

you begin to pepper the side of his neck with soft kisses, which makes him lose his train of thought.

he begins to squeeze out words as you pull yourself away from his neck to look him in the eyes, lightly laughing when he averts himself from your gaze.

suddenly, his eyes shut tightly and he sighs, out of embarrassment of what he's about to say.

"ra--ravish me.." he looks back up at you with pleading golden eyes, "w-won't you...?"

"...i'm.. all y-yours," he whispers, his voice faint and needy.

your hands gently take hold of his face and bring him closer to your embrace, feeling the warmth of his body against your own.

"if it is what you so desire, then what reason do i have to refuse?" you said with a sweet, yet devilish grin plastered across your face.

---

post-note:

i am so  sorry it took me so long to get something out.

i've been writing a lot just for a bunch of different things and not sticking to one and finishing it ,,

IM SORRY D:::

i can't say it won't happen again because it will :')

pls let me know if i made any mistakes, it's not super duper proof-read

but i hope this was okay. i think i like the way it turned out but i feel like xiao was a little out of character, i dont usually write for xiao soo...

plus hes not one of my favorites unfortunately (im sorry xiao devotees)

i hope you enjoyed this though :)

pls do request anything you want me to write / anyone you want to see me write for !!

(doesn't matter if its just like stuff about the author or headcanons for certain characters, anything really)

(again i wont be writing smut but i will do certain things, just specify and i'll let you know as soon as i can)

thank you for reading, bye for now <33

update: i HATE this chapter lol.