Chapter 1

Prologue

A male with a red-ish hair sleeping in a couch peacefully no one disturbing the young male's slumber, which inside his head having a dream inside his head as a fantasy.

The male was name Ayato Sakamaki, sleeping his arms and chin laying between his arms and arms layed down to the tree vines on the ground, until a unfamiliar voice came out, making ayato awake and.

"Eve, open your eyes, Eve. "

Then ayato opened his eyes adjusting to the bright light, said the name questioning the unfamiliar voice, which he dont quite get it.

"Eve? "

until he looked around shock where he was in unfamiliar place.

Ayato stood up and looked around, nothing a not bloomed flower on the branch tree, he was about to touch it to examine it, whether the flower had bloom opening the center

"The time is now, Eve. "

Ayato gasped quietly, and looked all the flowers had been blooming too exactly like the one before not knowing what to do then a unfamiliar voice called out, only ayato was in this fantasy world.

"Eve."

Then ayato said gritting his teeth glaring sternly, as he looked around.

"The hell! Who's there! "

Then the fantasy begun to shook, while ayato stood there, opening his eyes seeing the real life world he gasp slightly breathing heavily, which he looked around the same spot he had been sleeping when he first met Yui.

Ayato, then walk upstairs leading the hallways straight to Yui's room, ayato feeling his throat dry as hell, he 'tsk' and then barges in the room, while he saw Yui still asleep, until he sat down waiting for Yui to wake up.

Until two males teleported the room quietly, the door slowly closing crewkwing with sound, as ayato got his attention to it, and looked behind him saw his two biological brothers.

"Well, well, isn't ayato-kun? "

Ayato could only galre at his brother the male named was Laito Sakamaki, not until Yui fluttered her eyes opening until she looked at her side, said ayato smirking.

"You finally woke up. "

Ayato still smirked, while Yui got startled, and pulled her body up seeing the three triplets,
Until kanato speak up.