Chapter 2

Can't Not Sleep

Ayato couldnt sleep in his room, while he teleported out of his room, in the garden foggs covering around all the are in the garden.

While ayato walked around looking at the flowers it's in place, while ayato knelt down and picked up a talent rose petal, as he said in his own mind.

Why couldn't I sleep, maybe I was still curious, ugh whenever I sleep these voices in my head couldn't get out of my own head.

Ayato sighed until a voice called out for him, but not in his name while ayato dropped the petal rose and looked around glaring and asked sternly but in the inside was quite scared ayato has been sometimes stubborn and sometimes scared.

"Eve."

"What the- the hell who's there! "

Ayato looked around until a footstep sound had appeared behind him, and then turned around looking left and right, while ayato was confused then felt a little hot breathing down to his neck, his eyes slowly lives towards his left side head, and saw a face with dark figged covering their eyes.

Until ayato then got out of his position, and gripped his hands into a fist.

"What the- who the hell you are! "

A blonde guy with a blue sapphire eyes, and then picked up the fallen petal rose on the solid ground between his fingers and then greeted ayato happily.

"Good morning Mneko-chan! "

Gritting his teeth and backed away being aware by the blonde guy's presence and then saw a guy at the right side path.

With a guy with a french hat, and scar across his nose, and bandage both of on his wrists and then ayato gasped slightly and then tried to ran away from the other side which was blocked out by some guy while ayato bumped to the guy as ayato looked up to the tall male.

"Don't run now, sow. "

Until ayato felt a breath down to his neck and then saw the same guy before, while ayato was stunned.

"You.... Have... The same... Scent as me. "

Ayato squeaked, them no other choice then ran away getting back inside the house the lights inside turning on, ayato didn't his brothers to ask him questions why he wasn't in his room.

Ayato stopped running looking behind d, he smirked and patted his shoulder cleansing
But then footsteps were heard, swing a foot revealed in the fog seeing the same person from before last morning night in the hills.

Then said something the same voice where the voice was in ayato's head, as ayato was shock gasping his eyes widen.

"Eve, we've come to get you."

Ayato his mouth opened gaped little bit, while ayato backed away, but his wrists was trapped until the male pulled ayato to his chest, the hands of the unknown males were around ayato his eyes widen still,

Then ayato fell into unconscious, while the tall redhead picked him in bridal styled whether they had left the garden teleporting back to their home