[23]

☆A Z O R A☆

That back there, was probably the best kiss I've ever had.

The drunk part of me wanted to kiss him, but so did the sober part.

I drank because I wanted to get my mind off mom. I've accepted it though, not everyone stays.

But she's still my mom.

I haven't talked to her, not at all. I need to talk to her, just not now.

I smile at Samuel as he hands me the coffee. "Hey."

I smile. "Hello."

We walk to class in silence. The professor arrives and the lecture begins.

After class, I walk to the library. I need to get some books for English, the teacher wants me to read a whole 400 page book and do a 4,000 word essay on it.

I should just copy the whole book.

I go to the front desk and the man hands me my book.

I dont have any more classes, so I decide to find a book to read.

I walk past the tall shelves, running my fingers along the books.

This library is old, but it got renovated.

Just the floors, seating areas and new books.

The shelves are floor to ceiling ones, old brown ones with those tall ladders.

I stop when I reach the final shelf, as well as a wall.

Great, now I've got to walk all the way back because I can't have to go around it.

I sigh and look up. A book catches my eyes.

I raise my hand to get it, but in vain. I get on the tip of my toes and fail miserably.

I feel someone behind me. I recognise the scent. Cigarettes, gardenia.

Ezra grips my waist and grabs the book.

I turn around and lean against the shelf as he hands me the book.

"Thank you." I mutter.

We're in a very private place right now, no one is around here and its closed off.

He doesn't say anything. He leans closer and closer until his lips brushes against mine.

His hands grip my hips.

I'm wearing a very short sun dress right now. I'm going crazy.

"Hi." He whispers.

"Hello."

He leans much more closer and bites my lips, before pulling away.

"Thats not fair." I mumble.

He tilt his head, his green eyes boring into mine. "Whats not fair, love?"

I glare at him. "You know whats not fair."

He smiles. "Well why don't you make it fair?"

I look up at him before grabbing her back of his neck, tilting his mouth towards mine and smashing my lips against his.

He smiles before kissing me back. I feel his hand trail down my thigh, before it goes under my dress.

He doesn't go any further though. I sigh against his mouth and he pulls me even closer.

He grips her back of my thighs and lifts them up.

I wrap my legs around his hips. Slowly, he places me on the edge of the shelf and tilts his head up since I'm now taller.