Bob-Velseb x Male-Reader

Request belongs to: @damian_111444 ❕

Ask and you shall receive!

︵ ‿ ︵ ‿୨♡୧‿ ︵ ‿ ︵

☁️‧₊˚✧𝔉𝔩𝔲𝔣𝔣 ✧˚₊‧☁️

🥣‧₊˚ ୨ 𝔗𝔦𝔯𝔢𝔡 𝔅𝔬𝔟 ୧ ˚₊🥣

☕️☆˗ˋˏ 𝔑𝔦𝔠𝔨𝔫𝔞𝔪𝔢𝔰 ˎˊ-☆☕️

🪵·˚ ˚ 𝔖𝔩𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱 ℭ𝔞𝔫𝔫𝔦𝔟𝔞𝔩𝔦𝔰𝔪 𝔐𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫 ✩‧₊˚ 🪵

ஐ୧‧₊˚ # ❙❘❙❙❘❙❚❙❘❙❙❚❙❘❙❘❙❚❙❘❙❙❚❙❘❙❙❘❙❚❙❘ # ✼̥ ·˚ ༘

🕯 [ɴᴀᴍᴇ]' ᴘᴇʀᴘᴇᴄᴛɪᴠᴇ 🕯
I woke up to fuzzy nudge's on my face I stop it to feel what's doing it. That's when I hear certain meowing. I chucked softly but lowly as I knew it was [CATS NAME] I felt as they rubbed their head on my hand repeatedly. I then slowly sat up as my vision cleared and got used to the source of light peeking through the windows.

I then sat up looking over to see Bob still sleeping as he snored softly. I smiled before planting a kiss on his head. He seemed to enjoy it since I saw a tiny smile make its way onto his face, I then picked up [CATS NAME] as I got up being sure not to wake Bob up from his slumber as I went out of the room.

I then walked down stairs as [CATS NAME] kept on rubbing against me as I tried to settle them down by letting my head rub and scratch their neck. i then put them down as they continued to meow and follow me. I then grabbed there food bowl as I put a decent amount of food inside and place it on the floor for them to eat.

That's when I decided, why not make breakfast for me myself and Bob. Yeah that's should be a good idea, I then started to get the ingredients as I grabbed a pan too. I then started to make the pancake batter [CATS NAME] came over and rubbed on my leg again. I knew they wanted some type of affection, like head-pats, neck scratches. Anything that'll soothe her want for attention.

While I continued to make breakfast I was able to make a good amount of pancakes. As I started to cook the sausage I didn't seem to hear the heavy footsteps coming from the bedroom leading all the way to the kitchen. "Are you cookin' something sweetheart?" I heard a deep yet tired voice say form behind me. I chuckled knowing that when Bob woke up he probably smelt the scent of the food.

I then nodded at answer his question. "I decided to make us breakfast dear." He then looked over my shoulder seeing as the sausage cooked. He listened as it sizzled in the pan as he slowly started to let drool leak out of his mouth. I then check the bacon again to see it was done. "Alright! All the food is done. Good thing you woke up just in time!" I said as Bob wiped the drool off of his mouth and chuckled softly. He then grabbed two plates out of the cabinet as I put the bacon on the stove.

I even took the sausages off of the pan it was cooking on and put it on a different plate. As I took Bobs plate first I felt a soft sensation on my cheek. Before I could react Bob turned my head and connected his lips with mine. It only was only a few seconds, but damn didn't I look like a tomato. I sighed as Bob chuckled before rubbing my cheek. He then stopped as I finished making his plate and handed it to him.

Even though bacon and sausage were on his plate. He still had the desire to have some raw human flesh, the metallic taste as he would eat the chewy meat off of someone's arm or leg. He started to drool again while walking to the tables he made sure [NAME] didn't notice. He did wonder how [NAME] felt with him being a psycho cannibal. He did say 'as long as it isn't the people I love, you can continue to do what you need to do.' He did know that he himself was someone he loved. So he wonders who else would [NAME] love.

That's when I came over to the table with my plate of food. As I saw in the corner of my Bob frantically trying to wipe the drool from his mouth away. "Still thinking about human mean, huh?" I asked. I saw the slight worry in his eyes. "Aye it's alright. As long as it helps with your desire and as long a it's no one that I love. Your fine."

🕯 ʙᴏʙ' ᴘᴇʀᴘᴇᴄᴛɪᴠᴇ 🕯
There he went again with 'as long as it's no one that I love.' Thing. I questioned who he would love. I know he loved his family and friends. But if he means anyone else then I'm going to have to ask. Not right now though. I do wanna spend sometime with my lovely sweetheart before anything happens today.

Maybe I could bring him somewhere special for our anniversary that's in a few days. That's sounds good, even I could buy some gifts for em' too. I just hope what gifts I got for him he'll love them like he always does. One more thing I wanna say about my sweet pea.

No One's Hurts Him Either.

﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏

And that is done!
Sorry I haven't been updating lately! Ig just been caught up with school and shiz but aye keep those request goin!