First Date Conondron

Omg I'm so jittery this morning. I wake up and jump in the shower.
"Ellie hunny!" My dad screams upstairs.
"Yes dad!" I shout back down.
"I have a present for you, so just get your clothes on and come down after you had a shower!" He said.
I quickly scrubbed myself clean and ran down the stairs quicker than you can say fly.
"Yes dad?" I worryingly questioned.
"This present was dropped of by a boy this morning?" He said as I began to open it.
"There is a card!" He said as he handed me it. I opened it with no delay and to my surprise, it was from Cameron.

Dear Ellie,
There is many things I can't say to you right now but i'mma speak my mind. How dare you start that publicness without telling me? You cannot just throw your career on the line like that! Don't you know how much me and the boys try and cope everyday, from this god awful limelight! But no! Ellie always has to have her own way! Now I've got that of mine chest I can't stay mad at you forever. In the present there is a dress, and in the box underneath your bed there's shoes, you wear that to school. You need to make a good impression if you wanna be one of us now! I told you this will be hard, but we will get through it together.

Kisses,
Cameron xox
Dear god! Cameron found out! Well last night, I logged onto my iPad and made a flipagram of the pictures of my and Cam kissing. I know, I know, you don't know that, but I don't care! Well after I did that I continued to post it on YouTube, Vine, Instagram and Facebook with the caption @Lily look who knows how to kiss! Well Cameron isn't too pleased about it!