Prelude

"She still won't answer me..." trailed Soobin in a defeated tone as she called Bada for the 5th time, tears rolling down her face. Had she really thought so lightly of their friendship?

When Cupcakes had initially disbanded the thought never crossed her mind that her relations with Bada would end. They were part of the same crew, danced together, ate together and depended on each as they grew up. The pain stung as the realisation dawned on her that maybe Bada did not see their friendship in the same way, that Soobin was just another one of her young admirers that craved for her attention and recognition.

She now felt angry at herself for not noticing this earlier. She had wasted her time trailing and following someone that did not share the same sentiment. Her newfound anger was now directed towards Bada as she stared back down to her phone. Her gaze focused on the latest message Bada had sent her weeks ago <are you redy?> in English. She had replied that "ready" had been spelt wrong and the too of them had laughed about it at the studio.

The studio... she'd have to find a new one. She made a list of studios she'd send emails to and started to type up the first one to 1Million. As she was about to sighed off a sudden thought struck her. She signed off as Redy Shin.

This name would remind her of that text, that laughter, that girl and that feeling she felt towards her.

She would channel this anger into motivation to radically improve her skills and one day if she were to encounter her, to demonstrate her superior dance. She hoped that the blow Bada would feel from losing would hurt a thousand times more than what she felt now...