1 : exaggerated youth demeanor

★ 1 ☆ 

~Arima Kana, broadcasting live.~ 

Yoto Highschool CCA open house.

31st March, 20xx, 12am.

"Are you guys ready for your performance tomorrow? (-w-)"

"We've already informed the stage lighting crew on how to configure the lights throughout the course of our performance. I just hope that it'll be a hit among the students though."

"That's good! But I'm quite nervous since it's my first performance in front of a audience. Coming from a student that enrolled to study in the General program for one year, the concept on acting, dancing and singing simultaneously isn't really my forte."

"Same for me. But hearing all of the encouragement coming in from all of our friends and classmates, it boosts me with energy sufficient enough to make me feel determined. Determined to do my best and not let others down by giving it our all."

"Although it's only been two years since this club made this debut, we've made impressive progress.  I remember that when we participated in v-dazzled once last year and got awarded platinum as well as the best new show choir award, all of us were stunned!

"In spite of all this, don't get complacent! Other schools like SST international high, Retaiku High, and the renowned Shuchiin Academy are the top competitors of this year's v-dazzled festival."

"I envy SST for getting the best costume award for two consecutive years. Retaiku for the best vocals and musicmanship award."

"Shuchiin is as dominating as ever, winning the show choir of the year award, best choreography and showmanship award. They're living the best dream."

"I know right!? Not to mention that all of them got the diamond award as well. If its possible for them, we'll surely able to seize the opportunity to rise up the podium as well.

"We should set goals to be as unprecedented as them when we take over the stage."

"Hey, but why are you guys still awake at 12am? Didn't I remind you all to hit the sack early?"

"Uhhh yea, but we couldn't help but contain our excitement for tomorrow's performance."

"Just imagining the crowd cheer for us so enthusiastically is enough to keep me awake for the rest of the night."

"But please don't let yesterday's rehearsals go to waste. Give yourselves time off to sleep now and we'll run through the entire performance tomorrow again."

"Also, remember to drink lots of water to hydrate yourselves. Take note of the reporting time tomorrow as we still need to change into our costumes and prep the multi-purpose hall for the first year's open house after their entrance ceremony."

"Alright, now don't get nervous after all that I've said. Just enjoy the stage tomorrow as if we reign it. You guys did your best."

"Goodluck and goodnight!"

-

Scrolling through my club's admin chat in LINE, I read through the sequence of messages.

Upon reading a certain message, my dominant hand that held my phone pounded heavily on my futon.

"'Just imagining the crowd cheer for us so enthusiastically is enough to keep me awake for the rest of the night', huh." I mimicked, relaying one of the following messages that caused a commotion in the group chat. Don't get me wrong, their excitement is valid. Especially for a novice who had not experienced the sensation of performing live for pretty much their entire life. What concerned me is ironically a different matter.