CHAPTER-8

I guess its a long chapter and Sorry in advance if its boring.

Thanks for voting in my previous chapter.

Reena's eyes fluttered open as the sun slanted into her room. She looked around to find Rocky but she found his note , she read it and kept it safely inside her diary and got up to freshen up. After a warm shower was selecting her outfit for the day. "Rocky loves to see me in saris but I have to go to many places today , a sari might make me uncomfortable", she thought and picked up a kurti .

She came down humming a song and the aroma of delicious food hit her nostrils , she understood that Sheela ma has started the preparations for lunch in the morning itself.

She found her father poring over the morning paper , she went near him and kissed on his cheek and wished him , "Good morning , Papa". Rajendra Desai looked at his daughter with a smile and said , "Good morning dear , Rocky told that he'll be coming in the afternoon to go for wedding shopping , and I must discuss about the wedding plans with him."

"Yes Papa , Rocky told me and I am going to my salon now and I'll be back for lunch." Said Reena sitting down. Govind came with coffee for the father and daughter. Reena noticed him and asked , "Govind anna , where is Sheela ma ?"

"Sheela akka is busy cooking , shall I call her ?, mam" said Govind placing the mugs of coffee on the tepoy. "No anna I'll meet her later" replied Reena picking up her mug and turning toward her father and said in a complaining tone , "Papa , I think Sheela ma loves Rocky more than she loves me , she cares for him a lot." Rajendra Desai chuckled and said , "I will even believe that the sky will turn will turn green but I will never believe that Sheela loves someone else other than you."

Reena pouted and finished her coffee and hopped to the kitchen to find her Sheela ma. "Ma , Maaaaa where are you ?" called Reena. "Here Beti , in the store room" answered Sheela ma. Reena waited for Sheela ma in the kitchen , while Sheela ma came with two jars.

"Sheela ma , What's for breakfast?" asked Reena sweetly. "Oh , I completely forgot to make breakfast for you" said Sheela ma shocking Reena.

"Then all this", pointed Reena at the stove and the kitchen counter where lots of bowls and vessels were kept. "Oh beti , its for Rocky beta ,he is coming for lunch na". said Sheela ma opening a jar.

"I'll tell Govind to make poha for you" said Sheela ma bustling around the kitchen. That's all for Reena tears streamed from her eyes and whimpers escaped her lips , she felt alone . Sheela ma immediately turned towards her hearing her whimpers and understood her insecurity , ran towards her and wiped her tears and engulfed her into a hug.

"Reena baby , I love you a lot , I love and care Rocky as he is the reason for your happiness, you will be my only darling and no one can fill that place dear". Said Sheela ma rubbing her back to soothe her.

Reena hugged her tight and found solace in the embrace , they broke the hug as the sound of the pressure cooker startled them., "I'll make your favorite PBJ Sandwiches for breakfast." Sheela ma said and opened the bag to take out bread. "No ma , I'll have cornflakes , please don't stress yourself thinking about me , I just got in secured , I am fine now." Said Reena wiping Sheela ma's tears away.

After breakfast, Reena with a couple of extra guards appointed by Rocky left for her salon picking Aditi on the way and both were selecting designs for mehandi and hairstyles for all events all morning. After three hours of selection and deselection they okayed the designs and styles, one of the guards appointed by Rocky came near Reena and whispered to her that Rocky was waiting outside , Reena immediately ran outside and got into the backseat of the car and found Rocky sitting with a stern face , she immediately threw herself on him and closed her eyes feeling his presence and Rocky immediately forgot his work tension as he was embraced by his shona , he buried his face on the crook of her neck and inhaled her scent which brought him peace. Aditi came out and found Farmaan leaning on one of the security cars with a smile. She smiled at him politely and got into her car.