Celan Canoodling ;)

she wakes up, her face pressed against a pillow, of a bed she does not know she got into. she slowly turns her face to the right, unable to figure out where she is.

'hey'

her head snaps to the left and she takes in the most handosme man she has ever seen for the first time. standing at her side while she on the other hand must be looking dishevelled. her hands run up to her hair and free it of its tight hair tye, letting it run loose over her shoulders as she sat up.  that would have to do. she had no access to a mirror so she couldnt even see her reflection as this dazzling being took her in.

'you look more.. how should i say this'

'say what?' she said with raised eyebrows and tight, mean lips, hopefully hiding how she felt about him.

'beautiful with your hair down.' 

'doesn't matter how i look if i dont know where i am' 

'you're in the hospital. do you not rememeber me?'

her eyes darted around his face for distinct features and rackdd her brain for who she had met which could have possibly looked this alluring.

'no. why am i in the hospital?'

'we kissed and i said somethings i shouldn't have. you fell on the floor and i carried you to the ambulance.'

her eyes whipped to his arms and she belived her. his forearms were huge, veiny and musclaral. his elbows were slightly pinkish too, like massive tits. in addition she had no problem beliving, or rather, didn't *want* to have any problem beliving they had kissed. her eyes trailed up his body towards his soft lips. just imaginging what that would feel like was--

'we can do itagain,' he smirked. 'the kiss i mean'

she rose from the bed in the sexiest way shhe could mangae for someone with 3 broken legs andgaraabebed his muscualr shoulders. they fell, almost magneticlally, into a deep, passionate kski.

he catch std from he