suga is savage

Min Yoongi aka Suga/AgustD:

Min Yoon-gi was born March 9, 1993, known professionally by his stage names Suga and Agust D. He is a South Korean rapper, songwriter and record producer. Suga became interested in rap after hearing "Ragga Muffin" by Stony Skunk, stating that it was different from anything he had ever heard before. After hearing Epik High, he decided to become a rapper.

By age 13, he began to write music lyrics and learned about MIDI. He worked a part-time job at a record studio by age 17. From then on, he began composing and arranging music, rapping, and performing. Before being signed, he was active under the name Gloss as an underground rapper. As part of the hip hop crew D-Town in 2010, he produced "518-062", a song commemorating the Gwangju Uprising.

One day he saw a flyer for the rap competition called hit it and decided to participate. The competition was held by a Big Hit music label. And he was approved as the second member of BTS.

Originally joining the company as a music producer, Suga trained under Big Hit Entertainment for three years alongside bandmates J-Hope and RM. When he joined, Hitman Bang said he was just a song producer as his work is to just focus on lyrics and rap and he doesn't need to dance. But later as a member of BTS, he has had to partake in the dance choreographies. Though his parents didn't agree with him joining music, he started performing while he was in high school.

___Wikipedia.