CHAPTER 42: ...

Earth pulled Sky closer to him. Cupped her cheeks and kissed her gently. Hinawakan naman ni Sky ang kamay ni Earth, and smiled to him.

Earth pulled Sky closer to him again, and kissed her once more. This time, it has more intensity. Sky startled a bit, but responded to his kisses. Sky put her arms around Earth's neck. And Earth's arms snake around Sky's waist. She accomodately wrap her legs around his waist. Sky opened her eyes a little, and saw Earth's eyes was close. Devouring her kisses. Earth's other hand slightly pinch her butt. She moaned. Earth pulled from their kiss.

"Bakit ka nangpipisil ng pwet?!"

"Di pwede?"

"Uhh, ano. P-pwede naman--"

"Pwede pala e." Then kiss her again. She felt Earth's tongue seeking entrance. He lightly pinch her butt again. Because of that, Earth's tongue devoured inside her mouth.

Until her back touches the bed. Earth's on top of her. Earth's hand is already inside her shirt, feeling her skin. Itinaas nito ang laylayan ng tshirt niya, and she accomodately raised her hands, para matanggal ang shirt niya.

She was wearing a black undergarments. She did the same, hinawakan nito ang laylayan ng tshirt ni Earth, at hinubad.

He's already kissing her neck, then to her earlobe and gently bite it. She moaned. Down to her neck again, Earth's hands are freely roaming around her body. He unclasped her bra and toss it, who knows where kung saan na ito pumatak. Now she's half naked in front of him. Bigla siyang namula. Tinakpan niya ang dibdib niyang nakahantad sa harap nito.

"Don't." Sabi nito. She flushed. Her cheeks are burning!

He kissed her again. Kneading gently her right breast. Tugging and playing its peak. She moaned. She's knew with this! Yung una kasi, wala naman siyang matandaan. Kasi sobrang lasing siya. The next day, she woke up.. Naked.

Until Earth touch her down there. Napasinghap siya. "Hubby!"

"Ssshhh, I'll be gentle." And kiss her again. This feeling is new to her. Ano nga bang alam niya sa gan'to. Di ba? Matino siya! He started playing her down there. She can't help but to moan.

"You're wet, baby." Earth whispered to her. Letse! May gan'to palang side ang asawa niya. He started removing her last undergarment and toss it. Now, she fully naked in front of him. Hindi naman pwedeng siya lang no, di ba. Hinihigit niya pababa ang boxer na suot nito. He's the one to remove it. Now, she's seeing his other 'member'. What the hell? Nagkasya ba talaga sa kanya yan?

"Stop staring at it. It'll just make him angrier, Wife." He chuckled.

"Eh?" Seryoso ba siya? Pwede bang himatayin na siya, ngayon na? Hindi niya ma-imagine!

"6'2. Size 14. Divided by 2 plus 2." She said.

"I know, Wife. I know." Then he kissed her again. Hungrily kissing her actually. Earth's kisses went down to her neck, to her collarbone and to her breasts. He suck her other peak and played with his thumb the other one. She moaned. Nakakabaliw! Bumalik sa labi niya ang halik ni Earth.

"Ready?"

"Ha? Para saan?"

"Uhh, you know?" Saka lang niya nagets.

"O-oo."

"Don't worry. I'll be gentle." He spread her legs wider. Hindi niya mapigilang mapalunok. Not that she's hesitating but, kasya ba talaga sa kanya yun?!

He kissed her, and slowly starts to enter. Hindi niya mapigilang kagatin ang lower lip ni Earth.

"You okay?"

"Yea, I'm fine. Go on." He starts to thrust his 'member' to her. She can't help but moan.

Earth thrust deeper, and his movements become faster. Until they find their own rhythm. Their own dance that the both of them only knows. They're both sweating already.

Until she felt something that's ready to explode inside of her.

"Hubby.."

"Me, too. Wife." He spilled his love juices inside her. And releases his 'member'. And lay beside her.

They were both panting. And in sweat. Earth pulled her closer, and hugged her. Kissed her forehead.

"I love you, Wife."

"Hmmm. Love you, too." Sky drowns into sleep. Napagod lang?

Earth smiled. And let himself sleep. He's guessing tomorrow would be a great day.

--------------------------------------------------------
Nakakasabaw ng utak!! Ang sakit sa ulo mag-isip ng BS. Nakakaluga. Haha! Yea, I know, lame. Magbabasa muna ako ng mga rated spg. At manunuod uli ng 50 shades. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Thank you sa mga nagbabasa, nagko-comment saying that they like my story. Sobrang nakakakilig at nakakataba ng puso. Salamat din sa nagbo-vote! Tsaka dun na din sa mga inilalagay sa Reading Lists nila yung story ko na 'to. Much appreciated! Thank you! Love you, guyth! :) *sending virtual hugs*