5.

"Bitch wah yah do a mi man yaad? " this crany skin gyal open ar mouth and seh.

I came out the car and shouted "Bitch like yuh fren weh nuh stop go dung a hospital guh dash weh belly"

She ran up towards me and push me which caused my Mac book fall and broke. Before I could retaliate I felt someone lift me off the ground and shouted " gyal yuh see if yuh know wa good fi yuh, yuh lef e place her " Jay's friend said carrying mi inside.

Before he left he carry the things inside. I was bored so I decided to set up my old phone and answered a few messages before I went to the balcony and made a choreograph to " change your life " by khelani for my majorette dance team back in Miami .

 I danced for 7years before ever thinking about cosmetics and being a chef. After choreographing the dance i went to take a quick shower and ate banana chips and  drank a ginger beer .

upon arrivial at the ware house i got a call that kyla showed up at my house and she and zan were in an argument which caused zan's mac book to break

i was angry at kyla because she had no right to speak to zan but showing up at my house uninvited was not suprising but i thought she got the message that i am not into her ghetto ass . 

Before us dating she was the chill girl who lived in the ghetto with her gold digger mother and perverted brother who i'd shot once for hitting his mother and little sister. 

we got into a heated argument about her searching my phone a few years back and found out she had a threesome with two low life thugs in her community . ever since we only have sex when im horny crazy enough she is the only one with the best head but i bet zan's  is better.

I closed the door while walking in the warehouse i saw that most of the men were busy so i quickly made my way to the back room .

 upon entering i saw a man around the age of 19 even younger i couldn't tell due to the swelling and blood on his face.  

"wa mek mi nuh fi kill yuh" i asked which caused his eyes to gain fear.

he told me his story and how a rival gang killed his father when he was 10 and his sister a couple months old. he was trying to give his sister a phone and the zan's phone was unsuperized on the bar counter top so he took it to make his sister happy.

 I let him off with a warning and told the man to carry him where they found him.

i went to the car and ordered a new mac book for zan and i was planning on gifting her an iphone 14 that I bought for myself last week. 

on my way home I stopped at the subway near my house and bought a pulled steak and cheese for us with two fruit punch bottled juice. 

As i walked into the house i was zanaya sleeping on the sofa  wearing my underwear and a sports bra with stranger things playing on the television.

 I placed the food into the microwave and carried zan up the stairs bridal style and placed her into the bed then quickly taking a shower.

Upon exiting the bathroom connected to my room i saw zan sleep in my bed under the sheets. I quickly went to lay beside her and give her some space to make her not feel violated. she pulled me into a spooning position with butt pressing against my dick which caused an instant erection.

 A few minutes later I drifted off to sleep.

.....................................................................................................................................

I was awoken by a loud thud coming from downstairs. I looked around expecting jay to be in bed since I had gotten Suspended from school.

i made my way toward the sound and saw Jay throwing a ps5 in the wall repeatedly. I called out to him to stop but he seems not to be hearing . 

i walked over to the couch which cought his attention and he stopped. he walked over to me stepping on a broken part of the ps5. 

i rushed over to him then helped him on to the couch.

" where is the first aid kit?" i asked him watching  him trying to play it off like it doesn't hurt. 

" look inna di guess room downstairs in the bed side table " he said taking his phone out his pocket 

i didn't see it so i went into his closet and saw the blue dress from earlier and it pissed me off.

 i took  out the first aid kit and walked back to the living room and dressed his foot rapping it in a gaze.

 i went to call the mechanic to ask if he could bring my car to the house, as i went to ask jay for the address he walked past me hissing his teeth.

"yuh see if mi a mek yuh uncomfortable inna yuh own a house tell mi mek mi  bloodclaat gwan" i said making my way to the kitchen "ole crawsis" i said under my breath 

 "wa yuh just seh" he said making his way back to the kitchen with a limp

i sat there typing a way to inform the mechanic that i'll come for my car when he grabbed my phone walking away.

i drew him by his shirt which caused it to tear. i started to hit him repeatedly and he just stand there allowing me to hit him. he walked a way to the storage compartment under where his trophies were and took out a brand iphone 14 and gave it to me. 

"wa dis fa?" i asked honestly confused

"a ur own" he said with attitude

"mi tell yuh seh mi wa nun from yuh" i said giving him the phone which he did not accept 

"mi get it yuh indepent but just tek di phone" he said walking away