~Twenty~

Y/n and Jungkook have happily been back together for about six months and things have been wonderful. She wouldn't say perfect, because no relationship is. Especially when you're in love with a former fuckboy. They had a few arguments when random texts would come in asking Jungkook for hook-ups. He always shut them down, telling them he was in a committed relationship, but it still bothered Y/n nonetheless. She tried to not get angry because this was who he was...or used to be anyway. That's how she met him after all. But she couldn't help her jealousy and insecurities whenever a new woman would text him. Today they were having one such argument. "Y/n, I can't help getting texts! What do you want me to do, change my number?" She was pissed at him because a text had come in while they were making out on the couch. This particular woman though was something else. She texted him every.single.month, asking if he was single yet. He has told her every time to stop texting him, that he was happy with his girlfriend. But this chick was relentless! "I don't know! I'm just so sick of this Jungkook! It's been six fucking months since we have been together and you STILL get texts for booty calls?! Like what the fuck?!!" She was frustrated and insane thoughts started to flood her mind. "I can't help it baby! It's not my fault, I tell them I'm happy with you. What else can I do!" He stands there in the living room as she's pacing. "Why, after all this time, do they keep texting you?? How many are there? Or are there new ones?" His eyes go wide, shocked at what she just said. "What?" He gasps in disbelief. She knows when she said it that it was wrong. But she can't help it, she's so frustrated and feeling insecure. She groans and grabs at her hair. "Is that all the more you think of me Y/n? That I would cheat on you?" He can't believe she said those words to him, that she doesn't trust him. It hurt him, deep. He watches as she says nothing, just paces around. Then she stops and sighs. With her back to him she says in a dejected voice, "what am I supposed to think?" He sighs and walks over to her, wrapping his arms around her to hold her tight. "You believe me Y/n, and trust me. I'm 100% devoted to you baby, I'd never jeopardize us for a piece of ass. I love you." She sighs again as she feels tears escaping her eyes now, unable to hold them back anymore. "Why won't they stop texting you?" He squeezes her even tighter and rests his head on hers. "I'm sorry baby. I...I can't change my past. I wish I could, but I can't. But I'm here now, with you. And I love you so much and would never do anything to lose you. You're everything to me. You and Tae. I'll change my number." She shakes her head. "Don't do that, it would be too hard with your job. I'll just.....<sigh>.....I don't know. Deal with it." He feels awful that she's hurting. He doesn't know how to fix it though. "I love you Y/n. Only you. Please don't push me away." She turns around and buries her head in his chest. "I love you too. I'm sorry I act like this. I just hate being reminded of how you were, even if that's how I met you." He cups her face to look up at him and kisses her softly. "I love you" he repeats between kisses and then hugs her tight.

They were sitting on the couch with Tae, watching a show, when his phone dings. He grabs his phone and then side eyes her after reading the message. She knows it's a woman by his body language. "Who is it?" She asks, eyes still on the screen. "No one" he replies softly. She sighs and stands up, aggravated again. She turns to him and holds her hand out. He knows what she wants and he gets nervous. "It's not important baby" he says as he looks down at their daughter now. But she's too irritated to care that Tae is sitting between them. With a clenched jaw she says, "then let me see." He reluctantly hands her his phone, not wanting to fight in front of Taeyeon. She opens his phone and sees a text from a Chasue asking if he needs 'company.' She sighs and is immediately pissed. Her mind races. How is her name even appearing if he didn't have her saved as a contact, she thought to herself. This fueled her anger more. She threw the phone at him and glares at him. "Nice Jungkook. What a nice way to share an evening." She turns and walks down the hall, him jumping up quickly to follow her. "Y/n...baby..." she stands in her bedroom and seethes. "Go back out with Tae. Or out with that whore." It hit his heart and hurt. He was nervous but frustrated at the same time. "Don't do this again baby" he sighs. She turns on him with fire in her eyes. "Are you fucking serious right now?!" He sighs again and runs his hand through his hair. "Bab-" "why is her name showing up Jungkook?" She cuts him off. He doesn't understand what she means. "How many fucking women do you still have saved in your phone?" His eyes widen. He hadn't even thought to delete his past conquests. "Baby I'm sorry. I didn't think-" "you never think! Who cares about how Y/n feels right? Let's keep my past booty calls just in case, right??" He's shocked at her yelling. "Mommy?" He turns to see Taeyeon standing in the doorway. Y/n turns away, trying to get herself together. But she was furious and wasn't about to back down. Jungkook goes to Tae and picks her up. "Is mommy mad?" Jungkook forces a smile and says, "a little princess. Daddy is stupid so mommy is a little upset with me. But it's ok. We're ok." Y/n turns and glares at him. She's not thinking straight, her mind spinning with thoughts and visuals of him fucking other women. "Mommy is really mad at daddy angel. So mommy is going to stay in here, you and daddy can have the living room. I'll come tell you Goodnight later, ok?" Taeyeon doesn't understand what's going on. "But mom-" "take her out!" Y/n yells, her mind still spinning. "Y/n, don't yell at her. She doesn't understand." Taeyeon starts to whimper but Y/n doesn't pay attention, she's not in her right mind, this last text having snapped something in her. "If you don't take.her.out. Then I'll go" Y/n growls. "Mommy" Tae cries but Y/n ignores her. "Come on princess, let's just let mommy have some time." He eyes Y/n as he turns to take Tae out of the room. Once he walks out Y/n turns and slams the door shut. Once it's shut she screams as she pulls at her hair.