Chapter 1. Meeting Mork

NOTE: Read the following: Micheal Martin x Leo Varadkar and the chippetes x elon musk
POV: Peppa Pig

I was sitting in my seat at the back of the class because I'm coOl and EdgY and NoT liKE oThER GiRls when the teacher silenced the class.
"Alright you absolute failures, you have a new student today. His name is Mork Zuckerberg. By the way I hope you all die. BAIIIII."
The teachers words began an outbreak of whispering among the others. Not me though, I'm too eMO and EdgY to talk to other people.
Though I knew who Mork Zuckerberg was. Everyone did. He was Mark Zuckerberg's long lost brother, who supposedly was put in hospital for thinking he was a cow.
At that moment, Mork Zuckberberg walked into the class. He looked strikingly like Mark Zuckerberg except he had a long emo fringe and a cow costume that was so beautiful uwU.
"Omg he's so smexy," I thought before realising I said it out loud. Everyone stared at me, even Mork. He slowly walked to the only empty seat, which JUST SO HAPPENED TO BE beside me.
He stared into my diamond blue orbs.
"Hi, I'm Mork Zuckerberg, but you can call me Morky," he said in his BEAUTIFUL emo voice.
"H-hi Morky-senpai uwu," I said in my BeAUtiFul voice. It was so beautiful because I sing out to the heavens from my window.
He sits down beside me as the teacher comes back.

3RD PERSON POV

Meanwhile, someone was watching Mork and Peppa. Jealousy filled him. "Stay away from MY Peppa