barney the dinosaur says no drugs

Sorry about terrible spelling I am speaking druglish

Today there is a party at peppas house and everyone is invited except Pedroshit  because he's a failure. Everyone slowly piles into Peppas house and her parents do nothing because their getting proper high and dressing up as furries on their tiktok.

Then morky senpai turns up and starts killing the dj who is also Jeffrey Bezos
"Man wtf," Barney the dinosaur says while stealing alvin the chipmunks wallet.

For some reason Alvyshit has a stealing kink so he fucking starts making out with barney the dinosaur and alvins boyfriend princess levi gets pissed off.
Meanwhile peppa is searching for morky while trying to eat her brother george who is watching megamind thirst traps on tiktok.

Peppa eats her brothers arm and her braincells starts depleting as she finds morky and starts making out with him but then she realises its not fucking morky and actually Jeff Bezozs' dead body.

"Man what the actual fuck," Morky says and goes emo while listening to my chemical romance and dying his hair black.

The whole party stops except levi who is now drunk on punch and wearing high heels. Then barney decides hes on fucking drugs now and starts making out with levi even though he was just making out with levis boyfriend.
"Man wtf," alvin the chipmunk says.

Anyway back to the problem at hand peppa just made out with the dead body of Jeff Bezos.
"M-M-M-Morky senpai I-I-I so sowwy," Peppa stammers.
"Shut the fuck up," says princess levi.
"Yeah Peppa fuck you," says the dead body of Jeff Bezos.
"Man wtf your meant to be dead," says Peppa.
"Nah I don't do that shit," says Bezos. "Gods hella ugly."
"Man thats bull you totally went to hell," says Peppa.
"Fuck you."

Then Pedro turns up with an AK-47 cuz he's pissed off Peppa didnt invite him and shoots everyone.

The end.
(Or is it)