ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴏ: ʟᴇᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰᴇᴀꜱᴛ ʙᴇɢɪɴ!

The day of moving to Hogwarts finally came. I still couldn't believe that I was going to the most magical place on Earth again. My things were already packed, and I was more than ready for my new job.

"Hello again, Professor Walker!" The headmaster greeted me when I arrived, making me smile.

"Hello, Headmaster! How have you been?" I asked him in a friendly tone.

"I am pretty fine, thank you. How are you feeling?" He asked back when he got inside and walked to the Defence Against the Dark Arts classroom.

"I'm feeling very happy. Nervous a bit, yes, but I am trying to ignore it," We spoke and stopped by the door.

"That's normal, dear. So, I suppose you remember the location of the classroom, but I have to show it to you," He said and swung the door open.

"After you, Catherine," He pleaded, and we entered.

"Here, upstairs, there is your office and behind it, there are your chambers," He instructed, and I nodded. "I will let you unpack your things and get comfortable now. The Ceremony starts at 19.00, so be at the Great Hall by then."

"Alright. See you then, Headmaster," He smiled.

"Please, call me Albus, dear," He said, and I nodded.

Then he left, leaving me to do my own business.

As I opened my suitcase to put my possessions in their new place, I heard little steps in my classroom. I took a glance to see where it was coming from when I saw a little house elf.

"Hello, little friend! What's your name?" I asked while squatting down to meet the elf.

"I- I am Lola, Mistress. My duty is to serve the Hogwarts Librarians," She said in a shaky voice.

"You are so adorable, you know that?" I said and she looked down, clearly very shy.

"Thank you, M- Mistress," She spoke.

"Just call me Catherine. There is no need to be shy or afraid of me," I instructed her, and a small smile appeared on her lips.

"Hello, Headmaster told me that-" I heard a familiar voice addressing me.

"KATIE?!" Zelda exclaimed when she saw me.

"ZELDIE!" I said, mimicking her tone while coming closer to a hug.

"You will be the new Defence professor?!" Zelda asked in disbelief.

"Well, I guess the cat is out of the bag now!" I said, laughing.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Her head was full of questions.

"I wanted to surprise you..." I responded, and she embraced me again.

"I'm so happy that you are going to work here!" Zelda exclaimed, and I laughed.

"Mistress, the Ceremony will start in half an hour," Lola told her in a shaky voice, pulling her robe.

"Alright, Lola. Thank you for informing me!" Zelda replied, and we slowly headed to the Great Hall.

"Librarian, huh?" I asked her curiously.

"Yeah, I am working here with Madam Irma Pince. It's my dream job!" Zelda talked to me excitedly.

"Well, this will be my dream job too!" I confessed.