Prolouge

It's crazy how society views anything different as bad. As if you were an outcast and eventually you are forced to pick a side that has already been chosen for you.
The cops walk through the school halls grabbing anybody who they suspect to be a red. A new order has been put out to get rid of the Reds because they have something they don't know.

One of the cops grabs Rachels's wrist "Get off of me!" The class watched, whispering like she was a criminal. And this domino effect happens to Ameena, Cendy, Kenneth until all of them are standing in front of the principal.

"You have 3 days."

"For what?" Ameena stammers.

"You are a danger to the rest of the students and upon the government's request you need to be kept for testing."

They all share a puzzled look sharing the same thought A danger? Cendy is the first to speak up. She's as tough as a rock and as sharp as one too, her spine straight and her expression blank. "Is this some sort of cruel joke because I don't have time for this?"

Rachel scoffs. "Yeah because being surrounded by armed cops is a joke." She and Cendy did not get along well, to say the least.

The principal shakes his head, "Take them away."

Chaos breaks loose Kenneth manages to run out of the building before anyone could grab him. Ameena tried to break loose but ended up bumping into Rachel causing her to fall. "I'm sorry!" Everything a fast blur of events.
———————————————————
"Did you hear what happened?" Saint says to Indigo.

"Heard of it? Please, I saw the whole thing go down in the hallway!"

Milo shakes her head. "Didn't they get expelled?" She grabs her lunch tray staring at the bruised grapes and plain pasta. She may be Gold but the lunch was just as bad.

Aadhik overheard the conversation his head held up as high as his ego. "They deserve what's coming. Rules are rules. Maybe if their kind could just behave like the rest of us..."

"Shut up!" Milo didn't want to hear it. 

But while they were focused on this  they had no idea  what was about to go down.