Not Yet

Previously.. "Wait.. That name... It sounds so fa-" she drops back onto the bed. She starts shaking violently "NURSE!" A nurse comes running in the room. "Heart rate dropping to 56 bpm.. Pressure 107 over 23. CODE BLUE!" The nurse calls a code blue and another nurse began rushing me and Y/N's mother out the room.. (A/N: The stuff in bold I just added lol. might not add it to the previous chapter)

"Time of de-"

Now.. Kirishima pov

"Time of de-" Y/N gasps for air. "K-Kirishima? Mom?" Y/N looked around and stopped when she looked at me. "Baby.." She said with tears in her eyes. "Shark man in da house.. " I said with a small smile on my face. I walk over to her and hug her so tightly that her mom had to pull me off her. "Next time.. You need to wake your ass up when I say to. " I say. She looks at me and kisses me. "H-how long have I been out?" She asks. "2 Months, baby. 2 months" Her mother says tearing up. "Oh, Y/N. Are you okay?" A deep gruff voice asks from behind her mother at the door.

~Y/N pov~

"Oh, Y/n. Are you okay? The tall figure standing behind my mother said. My mother's face dropped. I screamed a small scream, while my mother slowly turned around. "Did you really think I wouldn't find you again?" my father says "Leave boy." He says to Kirishima with an angry look in his face. I looked at him and shook my head no. 'please' I mouthed to him. "Sorry sir, but I can't do that." Kirishima steps up to my father. "Say that again." He says. "I can't le-" He was harshly slapped in the face by my father. "No!" I shot up and screamed. Small sparks left my hand. "Don't EVER put your hands on him." I ripped the heart monitor thing off my chest and ripped out the IV cords while getting up. He grabbed me by my space buns (A/N: I know this isn't in the story but y/n taught kiri how to do hair and he did her hair for her every week 😭🥰 i need someone like this) and slammed me on the ground. Kirishima ran over to me and helped me up. "I am done being treated like your punching bag!" I screamed. Using all my might (kekeke all my might.. All might.. hehehehe) and punched him straight in the face. "I fucking HATE YOU!" I screamed. I repeatedly punched him while kiri and my mom ran to get a nurse. She quickly called the police and they arrived to take him away.

Eijirou picked me up and held me by my thighs. "Let it out." he softly said. I rapped my arms around his neck, and cried my eyes out. after about 5 minuets I stopped and got changed. "Lemme do it pleaseeee" Eijirou said with grabby hands directed towards my hair. "No." i say again coldly. "Whyyyyy? " he asks again. "Eijirou, I am NOT in the mood for your bullshit okay?" He looks at me then turns away upset. "damn i was gon give you some dick but whatever ig.. " he says under his breath. "WhOa now dont go losin your mind. "

A/N: Ello my little romantics! I deeply apologize but my writers block was sucky blehh but I am back on the site! Love you all and my next chapter will be out as soon as possible! also if you know me, no you dont, and i am working my hardest to get these chapters out as soon as possible cuz i have more room on my plate. Also, For the people who do know me and who dont, I am working on my one shot book as well. If you would like to add a oneshot from any anime or TV show lmk. Sorry for the short chapter! Love ya!
~momma ro out.

Word count 660