Sweet Trick or Treater

Tengen Uzui is an asshole! everyone knows it so it's pretty much common knowledge nowadays. He knew it had to be Uzui of all people to put Tomioka up to this, sure Sabito and Rengoku probably helped in egging him on, possibly Shinobu too, he could already picture her evil grin, but this could only be Uzui's doing. No way someone as awkward as Tomioka would come up with this on his own but of course someone as awkward and as stupid as Tomioka would go along with it. Sanemi was about to pop a vein standing there staring at the display at the front door of the wind estate right now.

~~~~

Infront of him stood Giyuu Tomioka. Dressed in a girls corps uniform with the skirt, too small and not too different from the type Mitsuri wears, possibly belonging to her and Sanemi imagines Obanai somewhere also popping a vein. A pair of thigh high black socks trimmed with purple lace and womens western style high heels, uniform top un buttoned enough to reveal something that was worn as an attempt to accentuate Giyuus chest to create some sort of cleavage with Tomiokas pectorals. His hair is tied up high in a bun held back with a pin and a top of his head sat a pair of black cat ears. On his cheeks was drawn some cute little whiskers and on his lips was red lipstick to accentuate his pretty little lips and on one arm a basket weaved into the shape of a pumpkin containing nothing but a single note. "Uh ... trick or treat, I have a message to pass on to you" Tomioka speaks in his usual uninterested, deadpanned voice.

Not too far off in the bushes of the wind estate garden, far enough to not be seen but close enough to see the spectacle play out in front of them sat Tengen Uzui, Sabito Urokodaki and Kyojuro Rengoku. All three of them failing at their attempts to hold in their laughter as they watch the wind hashiras face turn from pure shock and confusion to anger and frustration.

Uzui and the other two are completely lost in laughter so much that they don't hear sanemi stomping over to them. He grabs Uzui by the collar "haven't you got demons to go slay or something, you idiot, making Tomioka do your bidding and humiliating him all for a cheap laugh" this only amuses Tengen even more, something about seeing Sanemi so riled up at the smallest things was quite entertaining to him. "Awe come on Shinazugawa, after we went to all that effort to make Tomioka look pretty for you, at least show some appreciation!" Rengoku and Sabito continue to snicker next to him while Sanemi once again feels the regret of drunkenly confessing to Uzui about his crush on Tomioka one drunken summer evening, this isn't the first time that confession has come back to bite him in the ass and it certainly won't be the last.

"Halloween isn't even until tomorrow! AND YOU!" Sanemi points to Sabito "you're supposed to be Tomiokas best friend, shouldn't you be stopping him from falling for stupid shit like this!" Sabito just chuckles behind his hand before speaking "sorry but seeing Giyuu in this get up was a little too hard to resist, he just looks so adorable dressed up like that" Sanemi turns back towards the door where Giyuu remained, looking as innocent and oblivious as ever. Sanemi couldn't deny that he did look pretty cute. He wasn't mad at Tomioka for this, he knows he's very socially awkward and was probably just glad to be included for once.

"You three, GET OUT!" he yells as he makes his way back over to Giyuu, grabbing him by his arm and dragging him inside the estate. "Shinazugawa?" Giyuu questions "shouldn't I be going with the others?" Sanemi just continued to pull him towards his room, not once acknowledging the questioning looks from his attendants. "You know you don't have to go along with everything they say or tell you to do, Tomioka" Giyuu smiles innocently back at him "I know" Sanemi shakes his head as they enter his room. He closes the door behind them "just a sec" he mumbles as he searches through his cupboard, picking out a Yukata for Giyuu to borrow. "Here let me help you" he says as he pulls the basket from Giyuus hand and begins to undo the remainder of the buttons to pull off the shirt, Giyuu let's him, more so out of surprise and shock, feeling blush cover his face. It's once Sanemi has pulled off the skirt he realises what he's doing, he too begins to blush harder than Giyuu. Seeing the dark haired man standing there, surprised and stunned expression replacing his usual deadpan expression, in nothing but his underwear, thigh high socks, high heels and cat makeup.

Sanemi looks away, tips of his ears bright red by now. He immediately throws the yukata over Giyuus naked shoulders and Giyuu immediately gets to work pulling his arms through and holding the front closed to cover himself better. Before he knows it Sanemi is pushing him down to the floor, telling him to sit and pulling the shoes off Giyuus feet, throwing them off to the side before reaching up under the yukata and up of the inside of Giyuus thigh to grab and pull down the socks one at a time. Sanemi doesn't miss the way Giyuus hand reaches up to cover his mouth, attempting to suppress a whimper at the sensation of Sanemi's fingers on his inner thigh, those socks had reached up pretty high on his thighs. Both men are as red as a tomato by now.

Once the socks are discarded Sanemi stands to make his way to the dresser, fetching a brush and a small washer. He sits behind Giyuu and pulls out the hair pin and cat ears and begins to gently brush Giyuus hair smooth. Long black hair falling down his back and over his shoulders, Sanemi has to suppress the urge to bury his nose in the long, soft strands to take in their beautiful scent. "Why are you doing this?" Giyuu asks but Sanemi isn't entirely sure himself, he guesses he felt a little bad for him that the others had tried to humiliate him like that. He plans on getting revenge on Uzui very soon.

Once Sanemi is done brushing Giyuus hair, he moves himself to Giyuus front, facing him. He has to lean over awkwardly to wipe the drawn on whiskers and lipstick as their legs are in the way, it makes the task even harder to do. So without thinking too much of it he grabs both of Giyuus arms and pulls him in closer, their bodies barely an inch apart and almost touching. He adjusts his legs so they're resting over Giyuus who is clearly too stunned to speak at the moment, the men are pretty much right up in each other's laps now.

He takes Giyuus chin in his hand and begins to gently wipe away the make up on his very red blushing cheeks. Once removed he makes his way down to Giyuus soft lips, working gently to remove the red lipstick. Once that is removed he throws the washer off the the side with the rest of the costume but he doesn't remove himself from Giyuu's lap yet and doesn't remove his hand from Giyuus chin. Eyes on those beautiful kissable lips, he slowly and sensually runs his thumb over Giyuus bottom lip causing the blue eyed man to shiver at his touch. Sanemi figures he's gotten this far and so decides in that impulsive moment he's going to take it one step further.

He leans in to close the small gap between them and pushes his lips to Giyuus, kissing slowly it only takes a few seconds for the other man to begin kissing him back.

It lasts a few moments before they pull apart for a breather. "Oh yeah I almost forgot" Giyuu speaks in a soft voice that has Sanemis heart in a strong hold. Giyuu reaches over to pull the note from the pumpkin shaped basket, handing it to Sanemi "Uzui wanted me to pass this on to you" Sanemi takes the note. "Thank you" he opens the note to see that it's an invitation of some sort and of course in typical Uzui fashion, it's as flashy as could be with a gold border and writing shadowed with red.

"You are invited to the birthday Celebrations of Tengen Uzui! Tomorrow night at sundown, meet at the Sound estate and bring a plus one"

He assumes that Uzui intends on Giyuu being Sanemi's plus one. He throws the invitation over his shoulder and grabs the back of Giyuus head pulling him in for another kiss. The kiss soon turning into a long make out session. Sanemi thinks maybe revenge will be a little harsh this time around, he'll definitely have to thank Uzui for this later.