⁺˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙ 𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐍𝐎𝐍 𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐋•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧͙

"I have decided to grab life by the balls and make it my bitch

"I have decided to grab life by the balls and make it my bitch."

Lennon Hill, starring in Midnight Rain

𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐲𝐬𝐢𝐬,

𝐟𝐮𝐥𝐥 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠,
Lennon— Cloak"; "blackbird"; "lover"
Iris— from the name of the flowering plant, which comes from the Greek iris, meaning "rainbow"
Hill— "a person who lived on a hill".

𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐚𝐬/𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬,
@LennyHills, Lenny, Len, Lemon, Lem, Blondie

𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲, July 7, 1997

𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲,
Adam Hill, father

𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭, Colby Brock

𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩𝐬
Eleanor Brinks
Sam Golbach
Colby Brock
Katrina Stuart
Nate Hardy

𝐨𝐜𝐜𝐮𝐩𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧, Youtuber/Influencer

𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞,
stilwel, kansas (previously)
los angeles, california

𝐡𝐨𝐛𝐛𝐢𝐞𝐬/𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐬,
video editing, filming, photography, snowboarding

𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐝,
Lennon Hill was born in Kansas, to Adam and Eliza Hill. Eliza passed away while Lennon was still a toddler, leaving Adam to raise the girl on his own. Adam was diagnosed with a cancerous tumor while Lennon was in the fifth grade, but fought it off for the time being. Lennon met Sam, Colby, and Nate when she entered Blue Valley Highschool, and quickly began dating Colby. She gained her fame on Vine in 2014, in a shared profile with both Sam and Colby under the name 'BlueValTrio'. Lennon was accepted to USC to pursue a film degree and moved out to California. She met Eleanor Brinks at orientation, and the two moved in together shortly thereafter. The BlueValTrio had created their own social media accounts and grew separately, and come the winter of 2015, a photo went viral throwing Lennon into a cheating scandal. The girl broke up with Colby a month following and dealt with ensuing hate online for the next year. She amassed 5 and a half million subscribers on Youtube during her time in college, and shortly after graduating re-connected with Sam and Colby.

𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐪𝐮𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐬,
"Drunk or sober; all I want is you."
". . . when my entire world fell apart, all I wanted, was you."
"My name's Lenny Hills, and my kinks are handcuffs and Colby being dominant."
"I don't just want to watch life pass me by, I want to live it."