Part 9

SKY POV

After spending time together, I and my brother reached home and there our parents were. "Sky, when did you reach?", my mom asked me.

The thing I hate the most is that she pretends to be so sweet, so you never know that you are being played upon.

"I reached Morning ma", I said.

"Why didn't you call and say?", she asked.

"Oh actually I slept and then went out with Tiem.", I said. She never cared, the last time, when I was home, and I called her and she never ever picked my call and after a few times of me continually calling, she yelled not to call again.

"Tiem, don't you have any home works? Why did you go out with your brother?", my father asked.

"I completed everything", he said. I can easily identify the way he talks to me and the way he talks to my parents.

"Okay let us eat dinner.", my mom announced and we cannot say that we already ate dinner or else, she would become so furious so we had to eat again.

The dinner went with awkward silence, every time I come to home I would take a decision not to come to home again but I come for my little brother.

The one thing that bothered me was, if my parents don't like each other why aren't they getting divorced??

The next day afternoon, I got train to reach my University. Again, after dinner, I entered Tiem's room. It was arranged neatly. Most of the wall papers anime stuffs.

Naruto, Death note and many more but these two were the one's I got recognised. He was studying sincerely.

I entered the room and gave him the artistic charcoal pencils that he was so fond off to him.

"Here...", I handed it to him.

"Bro....What is this?", he asked in surprise.

"Artistic Charcoal pencils for your pencil shading. You are so good at drawing right!", I complimented him. I know he was so good at it.

"Thanks Sky.", he got up and hugged me.

"Okay good night. Keep Studying", I bid him good bye and went to my room.

I reached my University the next day. I entered my room, my roommate neve even acknowledges my presence or my absence, he was sincerely learning his subjects.

Now a days my condo feels more like my home and my real home seems like my guest house.

I received a mail, stating the results of my Visual arts and basic design. I nearly got a fail grade! How is that possible? I wrote well.

My fucking brain took time to understand that the professor Kittisak was the main reason behind it. He voluntarily has made my grades low, so I would approach him.

The next morning, during break, I went to reach the Kittisak sir in his cabin. This place already hold a bad memory in my mind.

I knocked the door

"yes Mr Sky. What brings you here?", he asked this fucking old man never knowing about my real reason for my visit.

"Sir I want to check my answer scripts sir. I don't feel like getting so low grades", I said to him.

"The papers are there. You can check your paper", he pointed to a bundle which laid down on the floor.

I stooped low to reach my paper. Never have I noticed a big figure came behind my back. He placed a hand on my shoulder.

"Sky, I saw your paper, your presentation was well, but your attitude was not good". Why the fuck he has to talk about my attitude.

The pervert was right behind my back and he was trying to rub himself onto me. Initially I didn't react to what he does, but his actions got terribly worse.

"Sky, as I said previously, for each 5 minutes that you spend with me, your grade will be increased by 1", he said and gently placing his hands over my hair.

Slowly they strode my hair with the other hand he traced out the path of my butt.

I immediately stood straight and moved far away from him. "You know write of you get low grade in one internals, then the probability of getting a good result at the final exam is difficult.", he threatened me.

I now don't even want marks. I want to safe myself from him. I ran out of the office of him and went straight to library to go and find peace.

This professor is so worse. Few minutes, I sat there and regretted why I said okay to see this fucking old man. My grades will be dropped and my life at college seems so worse in the future.

When one problem completed, the others are always waiting in queue.

I reached my class for the next hour. A group of students were discussing about their grade points in the Visual arts and basic design subject.

Many were saying that they got more grade than expected. Then why me God? A person who was sitting before me turned to me and asked how much grade I was, this is so embarrassing to say my grade.

"B+ Grade. I got some correction, I need to change them with the faculty.", I said to him.

He was Payu. He is a good guy with a playful and a cheerful character. He was never serious with his life but manage to get a decent score.

He is rumoured to be dating a senior. Shit I have a lot of problems in my own life and I am thinking about someone's personal life.

I was so gloomy and reached my condo with a great depression. I got a message from Prai.

"Today free?", he asked.

Still typing....

"My place 7:30 pm. Pick you at 7:15. Get ready", he described everything detail.

I thought of sending, "I never even said I am free today." But instead I wrote.

"Done"

"Bought new stuffs. Got to try all!!", he replied me.

New stuffs?? What could that be probably be? Thanks guys for reading. Hope you all love the plot, its twist, its flow of story line. Please vote and comment and let me know how you feel about the story.