White Against Copper

I literally just want to make pure fluff right now. And you know it's going to be gay. Because I love gayness. And you do too. So I'm going to grace you with this fluffy story

Couple: Zack Hedge and Nash Frank.
(I hate making up names, I can't come up with any, so just go with it)

Zack's POV

Zack was helping his best friend, Grace, put away her school books, which she dropped on the ground. She was as clumsy as a new born Giraffe.

Zack sighed as he picked up a book, "really Grace, you have to be more"- he suddenly stopped as he looked up and saw the new guy walk up to them and stoop down to help him.

"Careful." He squeaked. He stared at him. He couldn't help how gay he was, and this guy was hot, like, the sun was jealous of him. His chocolate brown hair fell down over his copper eyes. And his skin looked equally coppery. Zack felt himself blushing madly and looked away quickly. "Thanks." He whispered as he tried to busy himself with the last of the books.

"No problem, I was just trying to get to homeroom, and I seemed to have lost my way, then I saw you, so I decided to help you. My names Nash by the way." Nash smiled a smile that made Zack's insides melt.

"My names Grace, and this blushing guy over here is called Zack." Grace smiled, and stood up, "thanks guys, now I should be going to my class now, so...." Grace elbowed his ribs, winking and skipping away. Zack selfishly wished she fell again so he would go help her, but alas, he was stuck with Nash.

Nash laughed, "your friend's something, huh?"

"Yeah, she is. But she's my best friend, so I gotta live with it. I kinda love her for it. In a friend way." He added quickly.

Nash smiled again, and scratched the back of his head. "Um, I was wondering if your maybe walk me to my class, I can't seem to find it."

Zack took his paper he held out, and nodded, "it on the way to my class, so we can walk together."

"Great!" Nash started walking the opposite direction he was supposed to go.

"Nash! This way!" Zack called. Pointing in front of him, "your going the opposite way."

Nash pivoted on his heels and started walking, making Zack need to run to catch up to him. When he caught up with him, Nash looked at him.

"What?" He asked, "is something on my face?"

"No." He looked away and....wait, was he blushing? Zack internally shook his head, he couldn't. Could he?

"So, where did you live before you went here?" Zack asked, trying to spark conversation.

"I lived in Indiana. I was homeschooled because of COVID, and then my mom and dad lost there jobs and....." he sighed.

"You don't have to talk about it. My sister lost her job too a few years back, and she was a good businesswomen. So I get how you feel."

"It's not that, I just..." he shook his head. "It's fine. It's okay." He sounded like he was tying to reassure himself rather then him.

Zack looked away, feeling like this wasn't a conversation he should be in. And then he immediately saw Nash's class. "We're here." They stopped outside the door.

Nash was about to walk in when Zack sensed something. "You didn't need help finding your class, did you?" He blurted out before he could stop himself.

Nash smiled, and turned his head around, "ding ding." He whispered. "I have no idea why I felt a pull towards you, but I felt like I needed to know you better. Plus, you are cute." He winked as he walked into the room.