Trouble the rescue.

[Forest]

Y/N looks troubled as she hears another laugh from somewhere around her, Jeongyeon; or Ryujin in Y/N's eyes, looked around carefully as if she wanted to read who it was.

"Ryujin, they are targeting me, I suggest you leave." Y/N says, while sighing deeply, Jeongyeon looks at Y/N; her face was contorted with disbelief.

"And leave you with these crazy laughing psychopaths? Yeah. No." Jeongyeon says, not forgetting to be informal about her speech.

Y/N looks amused, she walks close to Jeongyeon, while carefully not making a noise.

"No, just turn invisible and leave this area, Chan-yeol shouldn't be able to target you due to your status-"

*BANG!*

A sudden explosion cuts off Y/N's sentence as they looked at where the source was, only to widen their eyes.

There were 8 males in front of them now; they were all smiling widely.

The man in the middle; Chan-yeol points at Jeongyeon, while scoffing to himself.

"Kai, thank you for distracting her. This should make my revenge a bit easier." Chan-yeol says while grinning like a mad man.

Y/N looks at Jeongyeon; widening her eyes, Jeongyeon looks at Y/N, her eyes were pure in confusion as she looks back at the group.

"Revenge? Did you really want to get revenge on someone you lost in a fight with? Really now?" Jeongyeon asks in disbelief, while nearly scoffing herself. Chan-yeol drops his grin, and drops his hand that was pointing at her.

His face was etched in confusion, as he sighs.

"Kai, drop the act, we all planned this remember? Now if you didn't remember, then.."

Chan-yeol then walks backwards, making the other 7 members move forward. His face quickly changed into a confident look.

"WE'LL REMIND YOU!"

The opposing group ran towards the duo, Y/N pushed Jeongyeon aside due to instincts, as she teleports to one of the members, and kicks them down.

Jeongyeon scoffs as she nearly falls down, she uses invisibility, and quickly and quietly towards an oncoming target; she jabs them on the stomach earning a small groan from the opposing member.

Y/N kicks the member whom she is currently pinned down on the face, and the stomach, she didn't notice someone running towards her.

The member quickly tackles Y/N down to the ground, following that was 3 more members going on top of her.

'I CAN'T-'

Y/N groans in annoyance and pain as she teleports out of the pile and quickly kicks them off.

Jeongyeon quickly jabs the member again, this time she aimed for their eyes; the member cries in pain as they cover their eyes; rubbing them hurriedly.

Jeongyeon wastes no time; she quickly slides her feet onto the ground and swipes it across, making the member fall down; they groan in pain, as they sighed heavily.

The rest of them were now caught on, they all charged in; half of them were targeting Y/N, while some of them targeted Jeongyeon.

'Where THE HELL ARE THEY?!'

                                                     [Twice's camp]

"Enough! You two! Just hurry up-"