Heroes?

Norman: villain
Ray: hero
Emma: hero

~Flash back~

Their were 3 heroes. Emma, Ray, and Norman. Their were 3 elements. Emma, a kind hearted bubbly girl had the element power of earth. Ray, a soul who has a hard shell but had a soft soul. He had the element power of fire. Lastly, their was Norman, a warm hearted attractive soul who has the power of water. Between these elements, people say that Norman is the strongest out of all though some people say Ray is stronger than him. Though we actually don't know... but their was a tragic moment in a fight with a demon...

"EMMA WATCH OUT!!!!" "Wait Norman NO!" Their was blood all over the place. But no sign of the water hero. They looked around and also noticed the demon was gone to. "WHERE ATE THEY? THEY HAVE TO BE NEAR US STILL." Ray says with a slight tear in his eyes. They looked everywhere but they didn't find them. Now, their are only 2 heroes now. A earth and a fire.

~ End of Flash Back~

Ray's POV

"Emma get the eye!" I say. "Roger that" a thorn hit the center of the demons eye as the crowd cheered. A crowd started forming us as their were questions being asked. "How was the fight?" "Where did the thorn come from?" "Can we get an autograph?" The usual questions. I then see a hooded figure nearby with a cloak and a blind fold covering his eye. As soon as I make eye contact with the hooded figure, the figure started running. "Be right back Emma." "Kk" I chase the hooded figure into an alleyway. He looks worried but then all of a sudden, the hooded figure uses water to blast him up to the roof. I'm surprised. The only power I know who has it is Norman... no demon has a power of water. Emma comes running and sees me wet with water. "What happened?" "I don't know... I saw a figure." "I think you used to much of your element power to much... let's go back to our own apartments k? Get some rest and stuff." I nod. We went our separate ways. I went back to my house as I plopped on to the couch. Today was so weird and tired. I pulled out my book and started reading.

This has been happening for a long time now. I see the hooded figure, catch up to him, get him in an alleyway, ask who he is, then he use his water power to blast him up, I try to use my fire, get up, no one's their. I was tired of all this chasing around for that person. He also looks like he's working for the lambada group who is the one controlling the demons. I sighed. Maybe I should take a break tonight and go to a bar. I went home and took a break for a few minutes, then got up and got my phone, mask, keys, and wallet. I then head out the door and got into my car. I then arrived at my favorite bar. The title of the bar name was "Awata twins bar". I walked in covering my face, trying not to catch attention from the people around me. I sat down at my normal place which was a V.I.P section. I then would meet my good friend, Tomas. "Ah, theirs my favorite client. All covered up with a mask to get away from the fan girls." He says. I smile. Tomas was the manager here. Well so was his sister, Rya. "How's your sister?" "BOO!" I hear someone shout. I look back not scared of the jump scare at all. "Rya, stop acting like a kid trying to scare me, plus, I already knew you were going to try to scare me." I say rolling my eyes. "Um well maybe someone doesn't have to be wearing a mask to keep cover." She says. "That's what I said!" Tomas says. "Also, have you seen the new villian? I think he's a human. But to the point is that he's soooooo hot!" Rya says. "Ugh quit it already, your killing me about it every day." Tomas says. "Wait who are you guys talking about?" I ask. "Wait you don't know? That's a bad job for a super hero. But he's pretty tall, blue eyes and wears a cloak. I first thought it was Norman or something but that's impossible. Norman would never go on the bad side even though he's dead." Rya says. "That looks like the guy I kept chasing for a long time now." "Oh then you do know him." Tomas says.