Chapter 18; YO WASSUP BABY-What?

Im having a pantic attack. I dialed Rebekahs number,again, frantically.

"IM COMING, CALM YOUR TITS!"

"Not until you get here! When will you be here?" I asked.

"Im pulling up now."

"Okay, hu-" She hung up on me.

A minute later there was a knock on my door. I opened it and yanked her inside, "Did you get the stuff?" i asked as I slammed to door shut.

"Yeah, here." Rebekah said as she tossed me a CVS bag. I grabbed it and ran into the bathroom. Please, let me be wrong. Please, please, please.

~Rebekahs POV~

I dont get why shes freaking out. Its not weird to miss a cycle. She woke me up at 9 in the morning and told me to go buy her pregnancy tests. When I asked her why she couldnt go buy them herself she said that she was 20 years old and didnt want people thinking she was a slut.

Bitch, what makes you think an (almost) 19 year old buying one makes it look less slutty?

At least 10 minutes has gone by. Shes wasting my life, maybe I should check on her. I got up and knocked on the bathroom door, "Caitlin? Are you alright?"

I heard her sniffled and her take a deep, shuttering breath. Oh my God.

"Caitlin open the door!" I said, knocking loudly. She opened the door, tears streaming down her face. I pushed past her and looked into the sink, shed taken all three tests.

+       +      +

"Caitlin..." I said, turning to her.

"What am I going to do?" She asked me, sinking to the floor.

"Come on."

~Caitlins POV~

Rebekah helped me to my feet and lead me into the living room. I sat down and held my face in my hands.

"Whos the father?" She asked.

"Who the hell do you think is the father?" I asked.

"Just checking."

There was a short sclience, "You have to tell him."

I sighed, "I know."

"Today."

"What? No I cant, I-" I said.

"The sooner you tell him the better." Rebekah said.

I know shes right. I hate when shes right, "Okay."

She gave me a weak smile. God how am I going to do this?

~

Rebekah left after afew hours so I could plan this out by myself. Ive mostly been thinking about how hes going to react. He might leave me. Forever. I dont think I could survive that, let alone this pregnancy.

If he does leave me Im putting him, her, it, up for adoption. ONly because I dont have the heart to kill it.

The door unlocked, Shit, that cant be him, I thought, then I checked the clock. 7;45, damn it.

I got up to greet him. He looked toatly different (once again) then Im used to seeing him at this time. Instead of him being sore and about ready to collaspe with exaustion, he looked like he could bounce off the walls.

"Hey." I said softly.

"Baby, I got to tell you something."

Baby, my heart felt like it was going to explode. "So do I."

"Well you go first." He said, calming down alittle.

"No you can." I said, trying to keep this happiness going for as long as I possibly can.

"Same time?" Jongwoon asked, eyes sparkling.

"Sure."

"Okay, 1."

"2."

"3!" He shouted, "Caitlin will you marry me?"

"Jongwoon Im pregnant."

We both starred at each other, and had the same answer, "What?"

~