15. Angry..?? Media gaga over the couple 🥰

Holllaaa....

Getting back to the story..

So.. Both remember that they hadn't called their parents and they mist be worried.

They both freshen up and go back to their homes..

They called parents and were asked to come to Teju's house in a serious tone..

At Teju's house

Everyone is serious (both parents planned for a prank of them being anger🤫🤫)

Kd : Kaha thei tum dono kal raat ko
Td : Aur party mei kya kiya dono nei..
Can't you be little careful

Kd : We have accepted your relationship...iska matlab yeh nau ki kuch bi kare..
Atleast be careful of what you do and be aware of surroundings

Karan and Teju are shocked and scared as they're unaware of the news

Karan : papa aap kya bolre ho.. Humne kya kiya

Kd : wahh.. Itni badi baath hui aur tumko patha nai..

Tejj is on the verge of crying holding karan's shirt in her fist tightly

Karan : teju... Kuch nai hua.. Tum tension math lo.. Please calm down

Tears starts rolling down her cheeks

Everyone gets tensed looking at her
(So parents stop their acting of being angry.. )

Kd : Teju.. Beta idhar dheko.. Kuch nai hua.. We're teasing you both..
Ha but...

Td : (showing articles and videos of their khaand jn the party😜🤭🤭)
Bass yeh hua hei.. 😄😄

Karan and Teju are shocked and angry on the media for putting up the news

Parents : actually we don't have any problem with this... But be little careful next time. As it might not look good in the professional front.

Karan hugged Teju and calmed her down.

Td : And yeah one more thing... We want to make your relationship official now. So people doesn't make fuss out the things..

Kd : let's make an official announcement.
And also Why don't we take it further by doing roka of your's.

Km / Tm : waise kaha thei tum dono aur kyu kiya vaise party mei..

Karan and teju narrate whole story.... (not the night part though 😉😉)

Tm/Km : Tum dono ka kuch nai hosakti🤦🏻‍♀🤦🏻‍♀🙆🏻‍♀

And they narrate the part which happened after teju left

Teju : 😅😅
Hehehe... Sorry.. Mujhe laga..

Everyone laughs at her cute antics

Both the families are very happy as they're going to take next step in their relationship

Soon they've released a press note from the media pages that they're  together in a relationship. This created a huge buzz around social media as they both are famous in the business circle.. Everywhere articles are published

Great Businessman and Businesswoman Karan Kundrra amd Tejasswi Prakash are dating eachother amd made their relationship publically official. Congratulations to the couple.

Young and Dynamic business partners turned into life partners... Tejasswi Prakash and Karan Kundrra after getting seen kissing eachother at a party had made their relationship public.

Karan Kundrra and Tejasswi Prakash are head over heels in love with each other... Internet and social media is gaga over the lovey couple..

Business sensations Tejasswi Prakash and Karan Kundrra are not only inspiration for their career but also in relationship..

Everyone is appreciating both how they've properly managed the business and their personal life.

Both the parents are very much happy.

One evening both the families gathered,

Km/Tm : suno sab.. Humne pandit ji se baath ki aur roka ke liye muhurat next week acha hei.. So vo pakka karle

Everyone is ok with the date and are very much happy that finally they're stepping into important moment of their lives.

Skip to next week..

(FYI after the sensation in media, both are again engrossed with the business work..
Two months passed..
Karan Teji love deepening more and more.. They can't even leave each other for a moment..
They fought for silly reasons again got together.. It's been routine...

Kehte heina pyaar mei takraar na ho toh maza kya..

After the buzz created after official announcement, paps are always after Karan Teju and their craze in media is increasing day by day professionally and personally..)

Precap : baby... Tu thodi moti nai bann gayi

Sachi.. 🥺🥺🥺
Have I've put on weight

That's it for this part
And ha.. I'm not gonna end this story soon..
Yeah I was upset with the response (which is still the same even after my ranting 😅😅)
Never mind..
I want to continue for the people who're constantly loving and encouraging my story..
Thanks to u🥰
I hope I'm not disappointing you..
Not a promise but I'll try to give parts regularly..

Expecting lil love from you...🤗🤗

Ur writer
-♥

Seeyaa...