Mark and Cesar do Random Shit (request)

Requested by: it didn't let me tag them lmfao

————————————

           Mark was simply at his desk, finishing some random assignment, when he got a call from Cesar. "Hello?" "Mark. I'm going to be honest with you. I crashed my fucking car." "What do you mean you crashed your car!?" Mark seemed genuinely surprised at this. Cesar never lets anyone drive his car in fear they'd destroy it in the first place. Mark's question was immediately answered when Cesar said, "There was a cat in the middle of the street, and I tried not to hit it."

         "So, you swerved your car off road-??" "Yeah, I already had it towed, and I had to walk to the nearest telephone booth." "And you still won't let me drive your car." "I don't trust you at all." Mark simply scoffed. "Can you come pick me up-?" "Uhh, sure. Let me get my keys." "Okay." Mark then hung up and grabbed his car keys, and went to go find Cesar.

——————————————

         After Mark let Cesar in the car, it was strangely silent. Then, Cesar decided to start a conversation. "Soo.. how's Sarah?" "She's fine. She's been complaining about some random 7th grader named 'Jonah' or something." "What? She's friends with a 7th grader??" "Apparently. But, he seems really moody and shit, but he's kind of chill once you get to know him." "Oh. Cool." They didn't know what else to talk about, so they dropped the subject/conversation.

       When they finally arrived at Cesar's house, Mark simply waved goodbye when Cesar got off his car, and drove off. Cesar always appreciated when Mark was willing to do random things to help him. This wasn't the last time Mark was willing to do some random helpful thing for Cesar. Close, but not the last. 

————————————

"Hey it's Cesar. I hope it's not too late."

"No, it's fine. Don't W O R R Y.