imagine #1

MATTHEO'S POV

"hello students so we have just finished sorting the first years. usually you would be going to your rooms now but we have decided to switch things up a little bit. there is going to be a new student in the 6th year. please welcome y/n l/n!" dumbledore's voice said booming through the great hall. great another new student.

"i hope she's hot." lorenzo said

"i know there is no hot girls here. not one." draco said

i rolled my eyes at them. they have no filter whatsoever. just then the great hall doors swung open and there walked the most beautiful girl ever. she has this beautiful silky brunette hair, and these gorgeous blue eyes. she was the prettiest girl i had ever seen. i turned my head and saw all the boys with there mouth hung open.

"she's gorgeous." theodore said

"i know she's hotter than hot." blaise said

everyone nodded their head except me.

"do you think she's hot, mattheo?" draco asked making everyone turn to me.

"i've seen better." i said causally. i really haven't she is the prettiest girl ever.

"ptfff right. as if." lorenzo said

she sat down on the chair to be sorted. i looked at the other tables and everyone was crossing there fingers for her to be in their house but if you look at her she is obviously a slytherin. it's not hard to tell.

"hmm..not afraid to speak your mind, brave, cunning and smart.. SLYTHERIN!" the whole slytherin table erupted into cheers.

she walked over to the table and sat down next to pansy.

Y/N'S POV

there were many pairs of eyes still on me and i hated it. it made me feel uncomfortable. after i got sorted i sat down next to a girl with thin brown hair. she was very ugly and she looked rude. (pansy isn't actually ugly in real life.) she gave me the dirtiest look ever. i rolled my eyes at her before look down at my plate. i turned my head and saw the most handsome boy ever. he was gorgeous. he has this brunette curls hanging in front of his head and he was hot. after the feast i followed the girl to the dorm and went to bed.

THE END

(i am still working on writing imagines. this kinda sounds like a story but i am trying. they will progressively get better just be patient. ok bye now)