The turning ll

Enhypen- Given or taken🎶

After bathing, all kinds of lotions were put on my body and lastly they combed my hair. When they were done I was instructed to wear a black robe with nothing underneath.

They then led me down a creepy passageway and past several other room that look like they haven't been used since forever. Why make so many rooms if no one is going to sleep with them? I thought to myself.

I nearly bump into Rosé when I hadn't noticed that they've stopped. "We're here, Lady Jisoo told us to bring you here once we were done." Momo says when we're all standing infront of of a black door that looks like it's made of metal instead of the wood I'm normally used to.

"You can leave now, thank you for everything." I say to the two woman trying my best to make my smile genuine and hide the fact that I'm terrified of what's behind the door. They return my smile before leaving me alone.

I sigh and put my fist against the metal door. I knock three times and wait. A moment later the door opens to reveal Jisoo's face. She looks as stunning as she does everyday. She offers me her hand and I take it. "Come in my love." She says.

She leads me inside. This room is very different from the previous one. This room is very dark and gloomy and there is only one table in the middle that's also made of metal. "Don't be scared Jennie." She whispers in my ear putting comforting hands on my waist.

I sink into her warmth and close my eyes just enjoying the feeling of us two being close. Her hands slowly leave my hips and head to the knot of the robe before slipping it off my shoulders and letting it fall completely to the floor.

From behind me I hear Jisoo take a deep breath before whispering into my ear again. "Your so beautiful. If we were re in different situations I'd ravage you on this very table." She says huskily, her voice heavy with lust.

She places a kiss on my neck before walking from behind me and walks over to the table. "Climb on it." She instructs. Not wanting to cause any trouble since she's been so gentle lately, I walk up to the metal table and place a hand on it.  It's frigid.

I sigh and do as told. When I finally lay on it it's like I'm laying on a huge block of ice. I move to get up but Jisoo places a hand on my chest pinning me down. "Don't move, I know it's cold but just endure it we'll be done in a sec." She says with a soft voice.

I lay on the table and try to get used to the cold feeling. Jisoo takes off her suit and puts it on a chair. Even though I'm icing right now I've got to admit she looks hot. She then takes a pair of gloves from a drawer and puts them on. Their black and they give her this mafiaish look.

She surprises me by climbing on the table on top of me with both her knees on opposite sides of my hips. I gulped at our sudden closeness and the position we are in. She takes both my hands and stretches them above my head. I look into her eyes and find that they show only seriousness and focus.

I hear a clicking sound and look up to see that both of my hands are now chained to the table. I look at her with panic in my eyes. "Jisoo what's going on?" She moves then chains both of my legs to the table.

"I'm making sure you don't escape once the pain kicks in." She says nonchalantly.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
I've decided to cut the chaps short so I can keep up with the updates. 🌼