Chapter 12: Fever P.1

Madara Pov
"A bar?"
"Yep! You wanna come?"
"Uh..Maybe? ill ask your brother.."
"*Smirks* Ooh~ dont get hiped"
"Shut up! tree face!"
"You bully.."

He then walked off, I really wanted to go, I dont know what my intentions are but i want to go. When i got home i asked tobi about it and he nodded, We changed and went to the bar. We went in and sat with Hashirama, "You made it! First time huh?" He said and we both nodded. The waiter gave us a wine glass and a few shots, "Do i just drink them?" I asked feeling my face redden. "Mhm!" Mito-Hime said and sipped on her wine glass, I drunk it all in one go. Hashirama smirked, "Hey Madara I dare you to finish all of this!" Hashirama said and i gladly accepted. I drunk 2 shots till I saw Tobiramas dissapointed face, I wanted to stop but...I couldnt let him win! I drunk all the shots feelings my head go dizzy, I drunk the last few drinks and felt like vomiting. I got up panicked and could bearly stand, I held my hand on my mouth and felt my head ache, I tried to move but passed out.

I woke up in my room with a head ache, '..did..i..sleep for 10 years..? did tobi decorate the room..?' I tried to get up but couldnt move, Tobi came in with a tray filled with food, Iwas ashamed about last night so i didnt look his way. I focused on trying to get up but my limbs were aching, He looked at me confused but i just ignored him. "Did i do something? why are you mad at me?" He said and this time looked at him, I was able to shake my head No and tried to get up, This time i succited and when i got out of bed i fell down, "What the hell is wrong with my balance!"

"Are you ok baby? does your body hurt?"
"..."
"Are you mad at me?"
"I-I should...be..the one..to..ask.."
"What!? Why would I be mad at you!!?"
"Cause of my recklessness last night.."
"Right..."
"*Coughs*"
"Baby? Can I check your temperature?"
*Beep*
*37..2*
"Baby you have a faver! Ugh! Why did i even agree to that!"

He helped me up and sat the tray on the bedside table, "I'm gonna save you the trouble, Yes, I did set the bedroom." He said and grabbed some of my clothes from the closet thats suprisingly not dusty anymore. He set them on the bed and helped to the bathroom, He took my clothes off and helped me shower. After, he helped me change and made me rest on the bed. He grbbed a bucket filled with cold water and a rag. He Folded the rag and lowered it in the cold water, After squeezing the left over water he set it on my forehead, I fell asleep feeling the cool towel on my head.

I woke up with a shark paint in my head, I turned my head to the side to see Tobi reading a book. "Good afternoon." He said, "...Are you...still dissapointed..about..*Cough* Last Night..?" I asked. He closed the book sternly and left the room leaving the book on the chair he was sitting on, I closed my eyes ashamed. I didnt want to know how mad he was..

"Madara!"

I opened my eyes and saw tobi placing the tray from this morning on the bedside, I just turned the other way and closed my eyes. He stroked my shoulder as he sat next to me on the bed, I muttered out a "...S-Sorry..".

I turned to see his suprised face, "Baby no need to apologize! Taking care of you in my responsibility!" He said but i didnt reply. "I mean about last night.." "*Sigh* No im not, Im over that..Hashirama forced you and plus i cant stay mad forever."

I got up and hugged him ignoring the pain in my limbs, "Ahaha! Okay now lets eat" He said grabbing the rice bowl as i pulled away resting my head on the pillow. "Ahh!" I opened my mouth as he fed me the warm rice, "Thanks" I said kissing his cheek. After eating he slept on the floor with a footon while i slept on the bed, "Arigatou..."