Chapter 21 Preparations for Migration

return

Rebirth After the Earthquake

Simplified

set up

turn off the lights

Big

middle

Small

Chapter 21 Preparations for Migration

    After reading the announcement, Ning Qiyan stood up directly.

    "Go, get a new certificate now!" After speaking, he grabbed the key on the table and went out.

    Although the others didn't understand why he was in such a hurry, they followed him downstairs.

    When I walked to the newly built certificate office at the entrance of the University City, I realized that nearly a thousand people had lined up in such a short period of time since the announcement was made in the morning. Thinking about the millions of people surviving in the city, the three immediately understood where Ning Qiyan's urgency came from.

    Standing in the queue, Huzi sighed in his heart. Although Ning Qiyan was a little naive under the protection of Du Cheng, he was definitely smart enough. Whether it was the guesses drawn from the clues or the decisive decision just now, he reacted much faster than ordinary people. .

    If there is no Ning Qiyan's quick response, not to mention the targeted collection of materials before, even if you apply for a new certificate now, God knows that when you figure it out, you will have to queue up until the year of the monkey.

    After queuing up for a while, someone came over and handed out a form to each person.

    Name, date of birth, place of origin, education, job category...

    Ning Qiyan read it briefly, then took out a pen from his pocket and began to fill in.

    After filling it out, hand it to Du Cheng. When the four of them finished writing, the pens they took out were also borrowed by others, and everyone wrote in succession.

    The process of applying for a certificate is very fast. Take the completed form, enter the certificate office, take photos, submit the form, and sign.

    Just come and pick it up tomorrow morning.

    When the four of them were done and walked back, the outside of the certificate office was already overcrowded, and there were still many soldiers inside to maintain order.

    "Let's pack up our things, we can avoid the big troops by going there early." After entering the door, Ning Qiyan said to Ning Xiaowen.

    Ning Xiaowen nodded, "But we have a lot of things, what should we do if we can't load them all in one car?" Can't we go back and forth several times? ! This is not a short distance from the city. I heard that it is more than 100 kilometers from here to Cangyun Mountain, and there is no place to replenish the gasoline consumed back and forth.

    "You don't need to take them all away, just take what you can eat and use, and leave the rest at home. I don't know what's going on in the mountains. We've brought too many things. It's not good to be watched by others. Then There is no anti-theft door on the side." Hu Zi patted Ning Xiaowen on the shoulder.

    "But the government has already evacuated, what if someone breaks into our house?" Ning Xiaowen was worried.

    "It's okay. There will definitely be people left behind here. Otherwise, the government won't let the circuit that has been restored after a long time be destroyed. Before we leave, we gather the things in the house together, and then use bricks to seal the door. Even It's not so easy to be stolen." Ning Qiyan comforted.