3-

____

Why did you call a meeting at this hour makomo? Kai ask as they stood in front of me. It's about the fight about black dragons " I said.

I can hear some murmurs and whispers here and there, quiet! I said making them all shut there mouths.

We're not gonna go" I said, what?! Kai and Kei said, not only them but some of the members. Why? Kenta ask.

Because I do not want to ruin my relationship with my brother by hurting his friends, I found out the leader of the black dragons was my brother's best friend" I said.

And I do not want to ruin that, and I also don't want to hurt a new friend, but if they still want to continue the fight then we will have to fight" I added.

We'll show them that even if there are girls in our gang we can still beat their asses! I said as I raised my fist.

Yeah! We'll show them girls aren't weak! I can hear most of the girls say and I smiled.

That's all, sorry for disturbing you guys" I said with a small smile, it's okay makomo " one member said before she got drag by her friend who was complaining she was sleepy.

I let out a small chuckle as I also went out of the warehouse, need a ride? Kai ask but I just shake my head.

It's fine, I'll just walk home" I said to him and he just nod before he left with his brother. The other member also began leaving.

I then made my way home, passing through the local park and spotted a little familiar white haired guy.

Hmm, your wakasa right? I ask him as I slowly approach him. He looked at me and nod, he then took out the lollipop in his mouth.

Aren't you yoko's little sister? Why are you here at this time" he ask as he put the lollipop back in his mouth.

Yep" I answered simply as I took the empty swing besides him. What are doing out here this late? I ask.

I can ask you the same" he responded making me huff. At least answer my question first before you ask me" I said and look at him.

He shrugged it of and looked up, so are you guys still going to fight us? I ask and looked at him.

I don't know it's up to shin" he said not taking his eyes of the skies. We both stayed silent until he stood up and looked at me.

Shouldn't you be getting home now? Yoko might be worried " he said but I just wave him of.

Nah, he knows where I went" I said and stared at his eyes. I hear him sigh, let's go I'll walk you home" he said and I raise a brow.

You don't have to do that, I can walk on my own and if someone did try to hurt me I'll kick there ass" I said.

He just sigh again and walk away, but midway he stop. Come on I don't want anything to happen to my friends sister" he said.

I stood up and followed besides him, the way back to the house was total silent.

Thanks for waking me back" I said as we reach the front door. He just nod and left.

I opened the door and nearly screamed when my brother was standing there. Fuck! Don't scare me like that" I said to him.

What were you doing with Waka? He ask, oh he just walk me home since I found him sitting in the park after our meeting " I answered him as I walk inside.

Go to sleep now, you still have school tomorrow " he said making me huff. Find" I mumbled as I walk back to my room.

I changes from my gang uniform to my pj's and layed on my bed, feeling sleep over come me once my body meet with the soft mattress.

***

Makomo time to wake up, or else your gonna be late for school" I heard Yoko say. Five more minutes " I said and turned around.

No, you said that ten minutes ago" He said as he opened my door and my blanket being taken away from me.

No" I whined earning a smack from him. Oh come on! It's so early to give me a smack! I complained to him earning yet another one.

..........

Hello! I hope you guys enjoyed today's chapter and I'm so sorry for the long update.

Please do leave a vote and comment! And do read the other stories of mine and see you guys in the next chapter.