Sexy Kiss

|Somewhere In Tokyo|

Aki: "The devil is hiding inside this hotel. And not your average devil, either. The gun devil's fragment is being drawn to it. That mean it's a devil that has eaten it fragment."

"Isn't that suppose to mean that the gun devil is here?" Denji ask with boredom.

Aki: "The larger the fragment, The stronger the attraction. This is too small for it."

Power: "THAT SEEM COOL...! GIVE ME IT!!!"

Aki: "...You two...where are the manners?"

Y/n: 'Here we go again...'

Power: "HUH?"

Denji: "What?"

Denji: "THE FUCK ARE YOU?! MY MOM?! WHY SHOULD I?!"

Power: "Human are such arrogant fools!"

They shout in unison.

Aki: "Y/n, give me gum..."

Y/n: 'I shouldn't piss him off right now'

Y/n: "Here you go sir!"

Denji: "Hayakawa sir..."

Power: "Sir..."

"Okay" He gives them gum.

Denji, Power: "WOOHOO...YAY!"

Hirokazu tolds that he don't trust Denji and Power 'cause Power is a devilman and Denji is just some little punk.

Aki explained that they're not going to leave their back to them. If Denji and Power try to run or side with devil, they can kill the two.

"He's really mad. Probably because of this morning..." Denji whispered to Y/n and Power.

"That prank was pretty bad..." Power agreeds back.

"I told you guys not to do it..." Y/n sighed.

"THAT WAS NOT A GODDAM PRANK! I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU!!!" Aki yelled at the trio.

"Scary- what happened... Aki it's a bit mean" Himeno said while leaning in Y/n's shoulder.

"Yeah! I alomost die cause of that bat and I'm already getting dragged back out to work! Where is my reward?!" Denji complained.

"OHHH! Alright I'll pitch in too! I'll give a kiss on the cheek to whoever kills the devil this time!" Himeno told and pretend to kiss Y/n.

Denji: "EH?!"

Hirokazu: "EHHH?! You shouldn't do that! An unmarried maiden doing such a lewd..."

Y/n: "You're just jealous Arai."

"What?! People work harder when there's a reward. Right?! Right?!" Himeno said while hugging Y/n and Kobeni.

Denji thinks for a while and replied "I don't need a kiss. It's fine, I've got my motivation already!"

Y/n: 'Probably because of Makima...'

Himeno: "OH?"

Denji said determinedly that he already decided who he want for his first kiss and he will gather the fragments and whatever else for her. So he's not going to kiss anyone 'til he murder the gun devil.

Aki: "The gun devil? You?..."

Himeno: "Hoo boy, saying that to Aki's face?"

Denji: "Beside, I learned that doing sexy stuff only feel good when both side understand each other. I don't even know your name. Your lips ain't nothing to get excited about."

Y/n: "But most people fuck in club all the time, dude. And they don't even know each other."

Himeno: "Then if you kill the devil, Denji... I'll give you a french kiss."

✬✭✮☆

|In the building|

Aki: "...."

Himeno: "Teasing boys is the best!"

Kobeni: "What do I do. What do I do..."

Y/n: "This building smell weird. I gonna puke..."

Power: "I want to drink some blood..."

Meanwhile, Denji and Hirokazu were fighting to get Himeno's kiss.

Y/n was smirking to herself 'cause she know she'll be the one that kiss Himeno. She got a kiss from her last year but she still want it.

Himeno: "Aki...It's coming."

They saw a devil with a hand and a feet attached to its head.

Y/n: 'Oh my god. What the fuck is that thing! Gross... I want to vomit'

The devil run toward Kobeni.

Kobeni: "EEP! AHHHHHHHH!"

Y/n open her mouth and release poison gas toward the devil.

"Got you" Himeno lifts her hand and grabs in the air.

Denji: "It's floating and stop moving...?!"

Power: "It's a fight then!"

Power cuts the devil in half and kill it with her blood blade.

Kobeni: "AHHH... AHHH... AHHH..."

"Stupid devil! It got so scared of me, it's start floating and even stop moving!" Power said with joy.

Himeno explained that it was her ghost devil caught it 'cause she made a contracted with the ghost devil and it was Y/n who made it stoped by releasing poison gas toward it so the devil got delusion and stop moving.

Denji went closer to Y/n's side and ask "If you release the gas..., why don't I get delusion too? I was closer to you than that devil."

Y/n: "Why? You jealous that I made the devil get delusion instead of you? You want to get delusion too? I can make that happen."

Denji: "N-No, not like that..."

Y/n smirked and answered "I can control my poison gas by concentrating the direction that I want to release my gas. And the gas won't spread out to other places by mixing with the oxygen from other directions. I know it's not makes sense but it work, so who care."

Denji: "I don't know about science 'cause I've never been to school but if it's work. I guess that's a good thing, right?"

Y/n: "Of course."

Himeno: "Well Aki? Does it have a piece of that gun fucker?"

Aki: "There isn't a strong reaction. It's not that guy."

Himeno: "Welp, let's head up then."

Himeno and Power were arguing about something but Y/n didn't hear it 'cause she was thinking about how to kill the devil, so that she can kiss Himeno.

Hirokazu: "Huh? Just now we...we went up the stairs from the 8th floor to the 9th floor, right?"

Y/n: "Yep!"

Hirokazu: "But this is also the 8th floor?"

Denji: "Sure you didn't misremember or miscount?"

Hirokazu: "I'm sure. I'm going to go check!"

After roaming around the area, they figured that they can't get off the 8th floor.

✬✭✮☆

•To be continue•